No announcement yet.

Wanted:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you're ready for the North / South Wales trip in November then Mitsy.

Did you check out the latest strata florida run pics here? http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36076
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Make sure you're ready for the North / South Wales trip in November then Mitsy.

Did you check out the latest strata florida run pics here? http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36076
      Ye did see the pics they look great well done guys, that would be good as its my birthday in november so my hubby can treat me with a day,s offroading.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
        Ye did see the pics they look great well done guys, that would be good as its my birthday in november so my hubby can treat me with a day,s offroading.
        Get a days training .......and it's not your truck
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Get a days training .......and it's not your truck
          Ye i could use yours and u could teach me.

Dont panic only joking , quick some body pick him up off the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
            Ye i could use yours and u could teach me.

Dont panic only joking , quick some body pick him up off the floor.
            If you pay for his repairs, he might agree

Comment

If you pay for his repairs, he might agree
              This month.........Just shy of £400
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

This month.........Just shy of £400
                Charge £400 for a 'beginner to expert' offroading training course?

Comment

Charge £400 for a 'beginner to expert' offroading training course?
                  No one charged me ...........Danno and Gavin were great trainers, just don't follow danno everywhere and see where he gets stuck

But seriously either get a training day or a good organised event to learn the basics ......or your'll end up like this RR...............

Towed by Gavin
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hehe, yeah. I WAS only kidding about the training - though in all honesty it wouldn't be a bad idea before attempting a few of the tougher welsh lanes in the winter.

I'm thinking the one from Rhyd-yr-onen east of Tywyn across to Pennal in the Dovey Valley. That was pretty tough in the summer! I can imagine that's gonna be pretty gnarly in November (if we do that one)

Comment

Hehe, yeah. I WAS only kidding about the training - though in all honesty it wouldn't be a bad idea before attempting a few of the tougher welsh lanes in the winter.

I'm thinking the one from Rhyd-yr-onen east of Tywyn across to Pennal in the Dovey Valley. That was pretty tough in the summer! I can imagine that's gonna be pretty gnarly in November (if we do that one)
                      The silly thing is even a route that you know well can screw you up without warning ........assess every challenge and then screw up
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

The silly thing is even a route that you know well can screw you up without warning ........assess every challenge and then screw up
                        Yup, and Plumb Bob is your witness... an innocent looking puddle during a sunny trek along an easy lane and...

Comment

Yup, that was a surprise to me, it was about a foot deep, and I wanted to avoid the spiky rock hitting the underside, and so I pulled to the left and SPLOSH, down she went.

Both offside wheels off the ground and the truck bottomed out.
                          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Hehe. Nice photo's though, and looked very very sudden from our truck!

Nice tow strap though, wouldn't you say?

Comment

Hehe. Nice photo's though, and looked very very sudden from our truck!

Nice tow strap though, wouldn't you say?

Mmmm, very usefull too
                              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                                Emilia Fox lookalike - to join me for offroad weekends and such....

would settle for the genuine article...
                                First things first, i think you need to remove " put your knickers on and make me a cup of tea" as you don't actually have anyone to do either

(Apache's Wife)
                                Want Stickers? Ask Apache!

Comment

Working...
                                X