Wanted:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitsy
    I am sorry about that my pc has been playing up , couldnt get on the forum for ages and never took the address down , couldnt get hold off anybody , had no phone number so didnt no what to do. Really pi##ed off that day, got up, bit everybody, s head off , still gutted now. Is that enough.
    So we can do it again................If i fix my truck
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      You rotton bugger, you had me going there that you were all caring and nice....

So - floor is still open, Emilia Fox or close match.......or...Sandra Bullock....oh yeah, Sandra Bullock......

No, wait - Kristin Kreuk....oh, anyone will do really....just needs to like me and my truck, mess, my cooking and loud music!

anne summers £178 +she wont complain hmm sounds so good might get one myself
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I am sorry about that my pc has been playing up , couldnt get on the forum for ages and never took the address down , couldnt get hold off anybody , had no phone number so didnt no what to do. Really pi##ed off that day, got up, bit everybody, s head off , still gutted now. Is that enough.
        um yea that'll do.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker??

anne summers £178 +she wont complain hmm sounds so good might get one myself

Is that similar to the outfit you are wearing in your avatar???
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            So we can do it again................If i fix my truck
            That would be grate , actually had a few tears that day if im honest, this was somethink that i really wanted to do , have never done it and was really looking forward to it. Its a shame that there is now were down hear to go off roading as the forest off dean is so beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              nah, she looks a bit rough.

It's the blonde hair and brown eyes - does it for me every time.......
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

make up for it and get down here in a week and half's time then..
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                  um yea that'll do.

Comment

That would be grate , actually had a few tears that day if im honest, this was somethink that i really wanted to do , have never done it and was really looking forward to it. Its a shame that there is now were down hear to go off roading as the forest off dean is so beautiful.
                    Have you looked at the pics and marks vid...........

I am still blaming helen for 3 wheel bearings
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                      make up for it and get down here in a week and half's time then..
                      I cant im up in blackpool for the lights and the whole doctor who thing for a few days and cant afford both or else i would be down like a shot.

Comment

maybe that happened when she was recovering nikki and making like a crab.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

I cant im up in blackpool for the lights and the whole doctor who thing for a few days and cant afford both or else i would be down like a shot.
                          i got some xmas lights here we can put up and they got dr who thing going on at lands end what else do you want and a w/ends fun to go with it
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Yes i have had a look and it makes me even more deppressed, but it looks like u all had a great day , well done ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                              Is that similar to the outfit you are wearing in your avatar???
                              thats val in that one batman V joker
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                                maybe that happened when she was recovering nikki and making like a crab.

I think the problem was back when i recovered lurch in poole...........then ithe damage has taken its time to show

Afterall we were all wading inn deep water there
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X