false blackwidow spiders (warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• false blackwidow spiders (warning)

just seen on the local news a woman got bit on the thumb by a false blackwidow spider she ended up with a black thumb n had difficulty breathing she was brushing up the house at the time.

info on it at this site
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatoda

Don't be posting things like this! I hate spiders.... and ones that bite?!
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

FACT: All spiders bite Mummy/money spider will bite & you will feel it. The proper Daddy lonlegs also bites & you will feel that. All the other cant penetrate our skin as our skins too thick or their teeth are not hard enough.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

aint there some fact that they worked out that we eat so many spiders a year in our sleep as they just crall in our mouth and we dont know
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          FACT: All spiders bite Mummy/money spider will bite & you will feel it. The proper Daddy lonlegs also bites & you will feel that. All the other cant penetrate our skin as our skins too thick or their teeth are not hard enough.
          so does the ladybird n they hurt like hell believe it or not it happened a few years back in summer not enough for them to eat n they were biting people left right n center in weston-s-mare

Comment

Dont like any of em, makes me shudder especially those big buggers that gallop across the liveing room when ya watching telly, there seems to be more about too must be the weather, the terrapin eats em if they fall in his pond
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              Dont like any of em, makes me shudder especially those big buggers that gallop across the liveing room when ya watching telly, there seems to be more about too must be the weather, the terrapin eats em if they fall in his pond
              whats a terrapin bite like?
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                so does the ladybird n they hurt like hell believe it or not it happened a few years back in summer not enough for them to eat n they were biting people left right n center in weston-s-mare

Vampire lady birds...

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell

Vampire lady birds...
                  honestly they do bite

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    honestly they do bite
                    They'll not disbelieve you when they get bitten by one. Can always remember my mum telling me off when I was a nip, (when we had that heatwave one year in the 70's and the Ladybird invasion to boot), when I told her a Ladybird had bitten me. Then one bit her too.

Comment

There's a little green bug that's a b******d when it bites

You get a big HARD lump that itches like crazy
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                        whats a terrapin bite like?
                        Vicious.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          They'll not disbelieve you when they get bitten by one. Can always remember my mum telling me off when I was a nip, (when we had that heatwave one year in the 70's and the Ladybird invasion to boot), when I told her a Ladybird had bitten me. Then one bit her too.
                          I remember that - I was on Prestatyn beach an we couldn't eat our butties coz of all the Lady birds, bl00dy thousands of um
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                            I remember that - I was on Prestatyn beach an we couldn't eat our butties coz of all the Lady birds, bl00dy thousands of um
                            That's the one. We were at Cleethorpes at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              That's the one. We were at Cleethorpes at the time.

Ha ha mad that - forgotten all about it ill ya said that - me memory does work after all.
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X