Nobody mention Friday 13th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john.sally
    this git today was parked in a line of parked cars. they run a scheme called arrive alive here it consists of every dirty trick you can think of to nick u.

in the local rag last week it was claimed that north wales police get more per head of population than any other police force in the uk, terrorists, drug dealers, kiddy fiddlers and rapists are safe here as long as they dont DRIVE

JJ
    Dont get me started on that 'arrive alive' bull5hit!!

Arrive broke more like!

Still, today I've been up to Broughton and back and had no dramas.

I did pop into Tescos in Broughton and they had empty shelves where the veg oil should be!

Tescos in Mold was better. 27 litres in the tank and topped up with diesel. "What are you doing it with all of this oil?" said the girl on the checkout. "Pouring it into my fuel tank" says I. To say she looked at me like I was slightly deranged does not come close!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Friday 13ths OK with me.

Got the truck back from TonyN Wednesday night (new shocks & coils all round),
      took it down the high street today for the 1st time, over the speed mountains.
      OH JOY!! no jackhammer up the rear, smooth as silk.

Another gold star for the man from Basingstoke methinks!

Thanks a lot mate.

Ken
      Before

Back done

All Done

Last edited by The Kid; 13 July 2007, 23:12.
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Dont get me started on that 'arrive alive' bull5hit!!

Arrive broke more like!

Still, today I've been up to Broughton and back and had no dramas.

I did pop into Tescos in Broughton and they had empty shelves where the veg oil should be!

Tescos in Mold was better. 27 litres in the tank and topped up with diesel. "What are you doing it with all of this oil?" said the girl on the checkout. "Pouring it into my fuel tank" says I. To say she looked at me like I was slightly deranged does not come close!
        i have noticed the selves are all low in veggie around here, the local chippies look tempting but all the filtering goes against my lazy side.

jj
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Working...
        X