france and fog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickeyboy
    Why don't you just use the drivers side reverse light? Just take the fog light wires up to it and replace the bulb with a red one????

I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to notice that one. he he .
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

When I go to Belgium I have to have 2 triangles, florescent jackets, bulbs, beam correctors, first aid kit and a fire extinguisher. Also one of the triangles and jackets have to be to hand in the front of the truck (ie under the seat). One other thing to remember in many parts of Europe it is a legal requirement to stop at an accident (Samaritans law) and help in what ever way you can. Oh and one last thing THEY DRIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD AND DON'T BOTHER WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE !!!!
      Hope this helps

Comment

has any of you heard of the mongol rally? ill go over the basics:
        start in hyde park london - finish uulaanbaator mongolia
        car: anything as long as its Cr@p and engine size is 1.0litre or less
        rules: none - except minimum £1000 to charity of your choice per car.
        route: any, they used to have 3 main ones through russia and back down (nice through the mountains)
        through all the stans - khasakstan, uzbekistan etc etc.. nice if you want to be robbed
        but now they have loads of routs you can follow or just make your own with a group or on your own.
        the roads they say always change because they are dirt roads they just move as the weather changes them and people go different ways.
        the organisers advise you take american dollars for bribes.

soon as i get a job where im not a contractor i would like to do this. except it takes a month to do and you most likely end up looking like a monkey or taliban man once you get there.
        typical cars are mini's, fiat panda especially the 4x4 because every day is an off road day once in the thick of it, also the little 1.0 suzuki 4x4s (the ones with the stiffest bounciest suspension in your life)
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Plod that have their Trousers tucked in their Boots.... Beware of em !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see or hear em Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

who are they then?
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
              who are they then?
              There the ones ya don't get on the wrong side of or ^uck Wiv.....
              or
              Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... Make sure Ya just give em Wide berth !!!!
              Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 11 July 2007, 13:15.
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X