No announcement yet.

Hi new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi fellow North East Surfer! You may not fancy off roading yet but if you get a chance pop along to the campsite after one of the off road days at Weardale even if it's just to put a face to some names. You're bound to get some useful info there as well (and some grub as there's a barbie on in the evening.)

Jim.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Hi and welcome - what colour is it?
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
        Hi and welcome - what colour is it?
        there had to be one that has to start the colour thing off ain't there
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          there had to be one that has to start the colour thing off ain't there
          Ha ha well I was just curious tis all
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

hi and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo
              Just bought a surf 3 lt td to pull my caravan and possibly have a little fun offroad in the near future. As I'me hoping to do all maintenance myself I'de like to know if there's a good comprehensive w/shop manual for these motors and any problems/signs to look out for when running as its my first diesel. Its just had a TB at the 100k, its now at 110, how regularly does it require servicing, filters oils etc. TIA Hazzo

Hi and welcome, for your manual, try here, it's the toyota workshop manual.....the proper one, don't think you'll need much else.

http://forums.bauchan.org/fusion/downloads.php?cat_id=5

Robert
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Thanks for the links to the manuals, the colour is green over silver and when/where is the weardale thing, I might just come to watch/photograph others making a show of it. cheers H

Comment

Thanks for the links to the manuals, the colour is green over silver and when/where is the weardale thing, I might just come to watch/photograph others making a show of it. cheers H

hehe top marks for going green , welcome aboard
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

found the weardale dates, will try to make it and have a laugh, cheers H.

Comment

found the weardale dates, will try to make it and have a laugh, cheers H.
                      You can hop in one there trucks until you have the confidence.
                      WARNING if ohsupremebeing says "get in mine" bring your WADERS.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                        You can hop in one there trucks until you have the confidence.
                        WARNING if ohsupremebeing says "get in mine" bring your WADERS.

And if you go near Wales - whatever you do, don't mention the A word................(feels like a sneeze coming on......)

ASTRA!!!
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

used to have a cavalier, bloo*y excellent car but wouldn't go back to all that rust, by the way is there any fish in these ponds this lot get stuck in, I could bring a rod. Hazzo

Comment

Working...
                          X