Hi new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi new here

Just bought a surf 3 lt td to pull my caravan and possibly have a little fun offroad in the near future. As I'me hoping to do all maintenance myself I'de like to know if there's a good comprehensive w/shop manual for these motors and any problems/signs to look out for when running as its my first diesel. Its just had a TB at the 100k, its now at 110, how regularly does it require servicing, filters oils etc. TIA Hazzo

hi hazzo !!! this site will be u manual , i tow a van u dont no its ther most of the time, for the rest u want to know , que vince

Comment

HARRY look at this thread & see if you can get to meet some of the Guys,
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29532
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Hi Hazzo, Welcome

Comment

Hello Hazza

Originally posted by Hazzo
          Just bought a surf 3 lt td to pull my caravan and possibly have a little fun offroad in the near future. As I'me hoping to do all maintenance myself I'de like to know if there's a good comprehensive w/shop manual for these motors and any problems/signs to look out for when running as its my first diesel. Its just had a TB at the 100k, its now at 110, how regularly does it require servicing, filters oils etc. TIA Hazzo
          HOLA HOLA HOLA HAZZA
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hi there mate welcome to the forum and could we have pics off your surf please . Hope u have fun, Mitsy.

Comment

Hi Hazzo, welcome to the forums. As Marky said, get yourself along to the Weardale outing, it's just around the corner from you, you'll get to meet a bunch of us, has a laugh, and enjoy some mud.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Hello Hazzo, welcome to the madhouse. Enjoy your surfing
                Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Thanks for the welcome folks, I dont think I'me ready for cross country yet I've got to figure how best to drive on the roads for now, I know from what I've read here not to do the four wheel stuff on road but how about setup for suspension etc, Hard/normal, which is for roads, I've got it set normal at the mo n hit a level crossing this morning at about 20 n it was like a bucking bronco, I thought it would just soak the likes of this up. H

Comment

Hi Mate & welcome. Suspension set up is a matter for personal preference, but as you have noticed can be fun set on hard , but when you are towing a must. Hope that you enjoy your Surf and that you get used to the silly grin that comes with it. Where abouts are you in Durham mate? Quite a few Surf's around up here.

Spoggle

Comment

hello and welcome, and happy surfing
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I'm in Seaham, I've noticed another member here from same, thanks for the welcome again I think I'll attempt a decent service at the weekend, engine oil looks grimy but the truck itself is going great.

Comment

Hi & Welcome Buddy
                          Ya won't need a manual, You'll save a packet here on this Bible Forum.... & have a laugh in the Process , don't forget the Grin & it stays wiv ya afterwards
                          If in doubt Ask or do a search !!! it's here somewhere......

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see or hear it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse mate.

Comment

Madinn failtie mhath or hello and welcome.
                              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
                              X