Scottish hospitality at its best!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right guys,

managed to get a early one from work today.

went and saw kenny ( the farmer) at drumclog,he doesnt see it being a problem.

i have to phone him tonight at around 7, to confirm, as scotwest have a day booked at the end of july as well, but he could remember what day. even if it clashes it wont be a problem as there is plenty room for us all.

so it is as good as booked.

i'll get some prices tonight when i speak to him, o, and camping is no probs.

will post up later with prices.

cheers scotty

Comment

just a thought,

why dont some of you guys south of the border join us.

i'd say it is about 1 hour, hour and a half tops from carlisle.

the more the merrier

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
        just a thought,

why dont some of you guys south of the border join us.

i'd say it is about 1 hour, hour and a half tops from carlisle.

the more the merrier

cheers scotty
        Sounds a good offer, missed out on the chance to take my surf north of the border during the 3 peaks as head's gone and broken. If it is fixed in time then I may head North if the offer's there.
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Scotty,looks like scotwest are going to Glentarkie on the 29th according to their website.
          I wanna get there nice and early on the Saturday for maximim days play. I'm not staying over so will miss out on the night time banter. Possibly head over on the Friday night,not sure though. Are your mates coming with their LR's? Be good if we could get a big group together. Hope big H is is coming to keep you right.
          Last edited by smiffy; 2 July 2007, 17:48.
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Big H, has already bought his carry oot,

i'll speak to the other guys, no doubt they will be there.

phoned kenny back,

its £20 per car per day.camping is free.

it looks as if i've picked up a wee trailer so i'll start collecting fire wood.

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
              Nice one John,you must have been sulking so much she wants you out the way. I find that usually works : thumbsup:

Try this Link
              My Boy is most impressed with the link hes desperate to come along if that's ok he's 12.

Cheers JB
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                My Boy is most impressed with the link hes desperate to come along if that's ok he's 12.

Cheers JB
                Bring him along. As long as he's strapped in he'll be fine. Dont know who will have the most fun between the both of you right enough.

Any thought's on food/bbq situation everyone??
                www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

I have a wee gas job I can bring along if needed does the job.

I will even toss the burgers for ye!!!
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

if we all bring a few disposey BBQs each and plenty burgers we're jamming

and wood for the fire, or it could get cold, and hope the rain stops, that would be a bonus.

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
                      AN INVITATION TO ALL

28th and 29th JULY 2007

Beer, barbecue, bonfire might even have time for some off road driving!!!!
                      And we'll catch and skin the haggis!!!!!!!!!!

As some will know,we're trying to organise a meeting up here in Scotland.
                      Now that don't mean you have to be Scottish.

Drumclog has somethin for everyone and there's camping included in the price.(hopefully £15 or £20 per day). There are bed and breakfasts, and hotels all quite close by, for those who like their home comforts.

Drumclog is just outside the town of Strathaven. From Carlisle its just under an hour an a half ( M74),if thats any indication on distance. So those oop north have no excuse,it takes me 2 hours and i've to get a ferry from where i stay!!!

The site is based on a farm and extends to 1500 acres so mare than plenty of scope to get lost and with Scotty leading us out who knows where he'll take us.

Trying to get numbers together so see everyone there.

Here's a wee taster video for you........................... GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
                      Surf Scotland
                      Jesus, I always wanted to hunt Haggis - tis a bit far and not a good time unfortunatelky. Had some wild caught haggis for breakfast up at West Freugh earlier this year. You can certainly tell the difference from the factory farmed haggis...
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                      X