Cowardly little **********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowardly little **********

Some scum came into my garden last night scored the $$$$ out of my wee girls car and nicked my new garden solar light.

Ok it's an old car but if I get hold of the $$$$ I wont be responsible for him.

Car now needs a complete respray.

www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Originally posted by Highlander1
    Some scum came into my garden last night scored the $$$$ out of my wee girls car and nicked my new garden solar light.

Ok it's an old car but if I get hold of the $$$$ I wont be responsible for him.

Car now needs a complete respray.

P1ssed someone off ..........
    didn't some idiot give you greif the other week

if you find out who ,i find baseball bats work well OR if you want to be nasty get their car and fill every hole with mushed fish guts and rancid prawns

The smell never goes
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hi Woodzie

That was some car driver at mothers 160 miles away. This is just an occupational hazard some little druggy $$$$ I hate it when the job gets to my family.

Wish I'd heard him come in. It would have to be my wee girls first car.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
        Hi Woodzie

That was some car driver at mothers 160 miles away. This is just an occupational hazard some little druggy $$$$ I hate it when the job gets to my family.

Wish I'd heard him come in. It would have to be my wee girls first car.
        what a w*nker
        the montion sensor lights do help a bit.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          P1ssed someone off ..........
          didn't some idiot give you greif the other week

if you find out who ,i find baseball bats work well OR if you want to be nasty get their car and fill every hole with mushed fish guts and rancid prawns

The smell never goes
          If you find out who done it then just every hole of them with rancid fish guts. Far more satisfying payback.
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

My misses had her car keyed and what looked like brake fluid done to it a couple of years ago, the work cost £1100, we think we know who done it but he is mental in head and i would have got done big time, cos we had a long running feud. In the end the police were round every other day. And our local mp helped us to be moved.
            Working at last.......

Comment

The word mental is probably a good description of me right now I hate cowardy bTds. If they had the guts to ring the bell. God I would have enjoyed using as much force as was necessary

Comment

Working...
              X