Reluctant surf wife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reluctant surf wife!

I finally got my beloved to part from her 04 civic sport to the far more practical 2nd gen 30lt surf. 3 kids, horse, dog just don't do civic's. A victory for husband kind i think, and she loves driving it now!
    Are there any more converted wives out there!!

Originally posted by Bobafet
    I finally got my beloved to part from her 04 civic sport to the far more practical 2nd gen 30lt surf. 3 kids, horse, dog just don't do civic's. A victory for husband kind i think, and she loves driving it now!
    Are there any more converted wives out there!!
    you must be joking mine dont like mine as it is
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The reason I got mine 3 years ago was because the guy who imported it found his wife didn't like it and wouldn't drive it, so he had to PX it in the local car lot.

Made sure my wife drove it and was happy with it (despite the fact she prefers small cars) before I parted with the cash.
      Mike G

Comment

My missus has these to play with, so she can't really complain about my truck.

Comment

You girls. Whatever happened with showing the wife who's boss, and telling 'em you're having it, whether they like it or not.

Comment

Would fancy a go on that CBR. Looks nice.
            Mike G

Comment

well here is a picture of mrs Firth, and also a picture of her surf

it's easy, if you don't want your s/o to drive your surf..........

......... buy her 1 for herself!

guess who has to fix it though
              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

converted wives

[QUOTE=Bobafet]I finally got my beloved to part from her 04 civic sport to the far more practical 2nd gen 30lt surf. 3 kids, horse, dog just don't do civic's. A victory for husband kind i think, and she loves driving it now!

yes conversion was easy, i just plugged her in an she converted to part of the national grid in no time!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Mrs Highlander hates the Surf!

she thinks it's a money pit, it's too gutsy on fuel, the reccaro seats are uncomfortable!

It's too slow, the back window sticks, she can't smoke in it cos I won't let her. She's not so tall so hates climbing into it.

Oh well at least I get to go out on my own bring on Drum clog!!
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

well i have had mine a month now and have only driven it 3 times as she uses it ever day for work and running family about, today shes doing the running around for a friends wedding in it, house work for me AGAIN......................... ...... i only get it to myself when it needs cleaning
                    john
                    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Vicki doesn't seem to have any kind of feelings for it, positive or negative.

She does struggle to get in though as the truck gets taller, and doesn't like to drive it cos <whinging noise> "its too big..."
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                        Would fancy a go on that CBR. Looks nice.

Guess who has to clean it!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          Guess who has to clean it!
                          erm... Goldie Lookin Chain?

Oh... it was rhetorical...

Get the PM about the T-Shirt?
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                            Get the PM about the T-Shirt?

hehe!! yeah, and I thought you were good with numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              Vicki doesn't seem to have any kind of feelings for it, positive or negative.

She does struggle to get in though as the truck gets taller, and doesn't like to drive it cos <whinging noise> "its too big..."
                              I had to give my wife a lecture on getting in and out cos I didn't want my seat to get crumpled on the outside, then had to dig my way out of that one cos she thought I thoufgt she was fat!! Also tried to explain you should really wait ten seconds or so before turning it off as the turbo needs time to spin down..............Il'll keep the civic then she said.........your obsessed she said!

oooooooooops.

Comment

Working...
                              X