No announcement yet.

Intercooler Fitting and Wiring Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do. Are you coming to the beer fest?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Will do. Are you coming to the beer fest?
      Good reminder - I'll check to see where I need to be that week and let you know, then we can finally meet and you can answer another question I have re best way to attach a light bar......and of course, I'll get you some beers!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        Is it feasible to take a feed from the ECF? The idea being when that kicks off, the intercooler fan will do too - if this would work, could someone show me how, cos I'd like to do it with the fan that came with my intercooler!
        Dont think that'll work, especially on mine, that bugga never did come on on it's own, it was'nt till i fitted a switch in the line that i knew it worked at all,
        the sensor's set too high, aparantly the corolla one is better, cuts in at about 90degrees and is the same fitting (got to get one as i smashed mine)
        the intercooler needs a much lower kick in temp, really it needs to come on every time you stop or in slow traffic,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

That's what I reckon.
          Especially as the one I have has the wires, I would like it to kick in as soon as I hit the go pedal or temperature sensor.

Comment

Simon!!! have you decided which scoop your gonna use yet? thing is i made a slight error, bought a scoop and its too small, (ebay) nowt wrong with it, it's totally my fault, if you want to sell the one you aint using and it's big enough, give me a PM, i'll have to measure my
            appature (?) hole again,

have you done the lift yet?
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I'm gonna use the $$$$subishi one Ian.
              You can have this one for what I paid for, it if youre interested: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=230136968330

Not done the lift yet but I'm gonna order it from Jotto this week.

Comment

Working...
              X