No announcement yet.

iol pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a real sod to see and get at with everything in place, (and no 2"lift) after one atempt at finding it i gave up cos i knew i was stripping it, i wanted to fit a "TEE" for gauges but that would have been near imposible as it was, now fitted a LMA remote sender T and fixed it to the bulkhead, as Tony said it has what looks like a miniture door nob fitting in the end, feel around for a thin wire and follow it to the sender, or look for a wire hanging about under there, How on earth did the filter fall off?

Vince! i dont have an EX but my current's always in the way
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

still cant find the tw*t found the wire that goes to it ,the filter fell off when i was doing oil and filter change slipped out of my hand it is a bit tight in there .

Comment

Originally posted by brian88883
        still cant find the tw*t found the wire that goes to it ,the filter fell off when i was doing oil and filter change slipped out of my hand it is a bit tight in there .
        Right arm your self with a torch!

go to the right hand side of the vehicle, then get on ya back.

Position your head so its directly under the mounting for the ant roll bar, then look in between the gearbox and exhaust you will see a spade but it sticks out at an angle and not straight out!
        give it a go. Once you find the spade you will have to work out how to get ya hands in there if ya owt like me youve no chance, shovel hands..

good luck....
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

cheers slim will try that i have been under there but had no torch i can get my hand down to the left of filter but all i can feel are bolt heads i know its somewhere between filter and that little round thing (sender i presume).

Comment

cheers slim will try that i have been under there but had no torch i can get my hand down to the left of filter but all i can feel are bolt heads i know its somewhere between filter and that little round thing (sender i presume).

Comment

Originally posted by brian88883
              yeah thats the sender! and thats where ya connection is.
              CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

are right still cant find a connection on there will have another look at it .cheers

Comment

Working...
                X