iol pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iol pressure

hallow chaps just done an oil and filter change on my truck ,running lovely but got no oil pressure guage just not moving any ideas guys.cheers

youve not pulled the cable off the sensor have you?
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

might have done found a cable with what feels like a spade fitting on the end but cant seem to find where it should go to any pointers.

Comment

Originally posted by brian88883
        might have done found a cable with what feels like a spade fitting on the end but cant seem to find where it should go to any pointers.
        sensor should be under no 4 exhaust...

Comment

sorry mate can you be a bit more specific found that round thing which i assume is the sensor between front exhaust inlet and the block anywhere near there bud.

Comment

under no4 exhaust about same level or maybe a little higher than and to the left of the oil filter if i remember right!!

Comment

Thats it there, lot easier to see and get at without the ex a real bugger with,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks was looking for a piccy to show but couldnt find one.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                  Thats it there, lot easier to see and get at without the ex a real bugger with,

Does your Ex get in the way often then? What's she still doing hanging around anyway?

Comment

just looked mate and must have snapped it when old filter fell off cos cant find a fitting for love or money,cheers anyway bud

Comment

just looked mate and must have snapped it when old filter fell off cos cant find a fitting for love or money,cheers anyway bud
                      no probs! it is hard to get to! did you check out the piccy that ian posted?.

Comment

did do mate and cant find the spade at all any ideas on what to do next ha ha

Comment

did do mate and cant find the spade at all any ideas on what to do next ha ha
                          The pressure fitting has a small round end, the spade on the wire slides on it at 90deg to the fitting. It looks the wrong fitting, but it isn't. The wire is long and can hang down near the front of the engine if you can't find it.
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

so tony are you saying its unlikely that it has snapped off to be honest when i saw the pic ,it wasnt where i was looking is there anything covering it by any chance cos bare in mind my engine is all together and not partly stripped like the one on the pic .cheers

Comment

Stick your arm through the the gap in the wheel arch where you get the filter out, and have a feel around up and left of the filter, near the back of the block, under the exhaust manifold and you should find it.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X