No announcement yet.

Enlighten me on Lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting back to lights, LC80 series lights look similar to 2nd gen surf lights, as in the shape and fittings, but with reverse lights incorporated. As do some of the hiace lights, plus i know there's a hiace in my local s$$$$yard, (i had a headlight off the diahatsu next to it last month), it's almost worth a visit to look in real life instead of fleabay pics.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      What, a bumber?
      Little things please little minds.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        getting back to lights, LC80 series lights look similar to 2nd gen surf lights, as in the shape and fittings, but with reverse lights incorporated. As do some of the hiace lights, plus i know there's a hiace in my local s$$$$yard, (i had a headlight off the diahatsu next to it last month), it's almost worth a visit to look in real life instead of fleabay pics.
        Interesting. I wonder how many, and on what vehicles, parts are generic?
        We all know this goes on, even with different manufacturers, but the trick is having the knowledge and putting it all together for people like us to benefit from. Especially as what you pay can vary so much for an identical part.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY
          There's always one on every site isn't there?

Forgive me for not being perfect.
          Yeah, but making the same mistake twice?

Comment

Little things please little minds.

That's OK, you're still a newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Yeah, but making the same mistake twice?
              Oh look! Another fine specimen of perfection chiming in!

What is it with you people?

Are you the Grammer Gendarmes? The Spelling Special Constables?

The Dictionary Dicks? (That's American slang for a PI for anyone who thinks I'm being rude.)

Get a life already!

Comment

That's OK, you're still a newbie.
                As this thread has now gone to hell in a hand basket and I just know I'm going to regret asking this; what does it take to graduate from a newbie?
                Last edited by TOYOTATONY; 19 May 2007, 23:26.

Comment

Oh look! Another fine specimen of perfection chiming in!

What is it with you people?

Are you the Grammer Gendarmes? The Spelling Special Constables?

The Dictionary Dicks? (That's American slang for a PI for anyone who thinks I'm being rude.)

Get a life already!
                  They are just having a laugh Tony thats all.We all get the spelling guru Mattf jump in when we make mistakes so don't think they are just picking on you
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I just know I'm going to regret asking this but, what does it take to graduate?

Thick skin, a sense of humour and 50 posts.

If you want your own avatar and be able to send/receive private messages you'll need to send £10 to Koi.

Welcome to the asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      They are just having a laugh Tony thats all.We all get the spelling guru Mattf jump in when we make mistakes so don't think they are just picking on you
                      I did hope that was the case, as I'm having fun. Spelling guru huh?
                      Guess I'll have to keep a close eye on his posts then.

Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with my Surf having bumbers. They wrap round the mings very nicely!

regards

Comment

Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with my Surf having bumbers. They wrap round the mings very nicely!

regards
                        you'll soon get used to all the p155 taking on here and thats what makes it such a laugh

Comment

regards

Richard (Stormforce) has Colwats on his truck!

Comment

Richard (Stormforce) has Colwats on his truck!
                            i ain't ever gonna live that one down tho will i Vince..

Comment

Thick skin, a sense of humour and 50 posts.

If you want your own avatar and be able to send/receive private messages you'll need to send £10 to Koi.

Welcome to the asylum.
                              Sounds a bit fishy to me. (Sorry, I know that's sad and no doubt been done before.)

Don't like Avatars. In fact, I don't like anywhere that kills animals.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                                i ain't ever gonna live that one down tho will i Vince..
                                I believe there is a cream you can buy for Colwats.

Comment

Working...
                                X