ugly surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugly surf

who's got a surf with the fuel filler cap on the passenger side.

this is not as silly a question as you can normally expect from me (ok, so it is, but just answer it). the reason i ask is while at the petrol station this afternoon to fill up ready for salisbury there was a hilux surf in there which looked odd for a few reasons.

1. filler cap on the passenger side - thought they were all drivers side...and i checked if it was a LHD but it wasn't it was RHD.

2. it looked really small - i know i've got a lift and bigger tyres but even so this thing looked smaller than other surfs.

3. had weird lines - i mean like, erm, bodyshape lines, looked like a cross between a surf and a RAV4.

4. the boot space side windows were huge, they looked so out of proportion to the door windows.

other than it was badged up as a hiluxsurf ssrx and WAS a surf in as much as you'd look at it and KNOW it was a surf, but then wonder what the hell toyota had done to this one.

it was on a P plate and looked more 2nd gen than 3rd gen but did look rather naff.

so, anyone know what i'm on about or have i completely lost that border line that seperates reality and insanity?
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Originally posted by logey79
    who's got a surf with the fuel filler cap on the passenger side.

this is not as silly a question as you can normally expect from me (ok, so it is, but just answer it). the reason i ask is while at the petrol station this afternoon to fill up ready for salisbury there was a hilux surf in there which looked odd for a few reasons.

1. filler cap on the passenger side - thought they were all drivers side...and i checked if it was a LHD but it wasn't it was RHD.

2. it looked really small - i know i've got a lift and bigger tyres but even so this thing looked smaller than other surfs.

3. had weird lines - i mean like, erm, bodyshape lines, looked like a cross between a surf and a RAV4.

4. the boot space side windows were huge, they looked so out of proportion to the door windows.

other than it was badged up as a hiluxsurf ssrx and WAS a surf in as much as you'd look at it and KNOW it was a surf, but then wonder what the hell toyota had done to this one.

it was on a P plate and looked more 2nd gen than 3rd gen but did look rather naff.

so, anyone know what i'm on about or have i completely lost that border line that seperates reality and insanity?
    Xjyytzzk gtxxxyytrz fgxxr xj szzqtty
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Oh. Thought the title meant you'd finally put up the pics of Gold Member.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        Xjyytzzk gtxxxyytrz fgxxr xj szzqtty
        but, if you wykpeinhuus to the gycbvsyr it doesn't sound right.

what you need to do is the yyhsdgasbai, irhf ujs kfirj nnoom and buy yourself a nice tiidki 1982301.00000003412.

what d'ya reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          Oh. Thought the title meant you'd finally put up the pics of Gold Member.
          F U 2!

Comment

F U 2!
            What did I say?

Comment

but, if you wykpeinhuus to the gycbvsyr it doesn't sound right.

what you need to do is the yyhsdgasbai, irhf ujs kfirj nnoom and buy yourself a nice tiidki 1982301.00000003412.

what d'ya reckon?
              Kxxzrt...Whzzzzzzly
              Sound about right
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

please be serious for a minute will ya, i think i'm genuinely losing the plot...again.

i haven't been drinking, or using solvents in an enclosed space, or eating those special mushrooms. nor have i been hit about the head with a heavy blunt object (for a while now).

could it be the government using the metal in my head to transmit C201 signals back to my 16DR4?

or could it just be that this surf really did exist therefore someone on here must know of these foul beasts!

Comment

please be serious for a minute will ya, i think i'm genuinely losing the plot...again.

i haven't been drinking, or using solvents in an enclosed space, or eating those special mushrooms. nor have i been hit about the head with a heavy blunt object (for a while now).

could it be the government using the metal in my head to transmit C201 signals back to my 16DR4?

or could it just be that this surf really did exist therefore someone on here must know of these foul beasts!
                  No nothing mate....... Try wrapping your head in tin foil
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Yes.

Comment

@rse clowns....both of yous!

Comment

@rse clowns....both of yous!
                        Better clowns than bandits.

Comment

Toyota Corolla estate??????

And i never made up the description number
                          Last edited by smiffy; 3 May 2007, 19:34.
                          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

subaru forrester??

love is blind and you went all boss eyes when you saw it!!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Tank filluplupper on the wrong side you say? Ah, now.. previehensfold to the normalt slurp as know and cudley cudley hugmold by us all irrespendid of generfold, Troymolta devisoged a slightply similar model knowm as the Spurt. this vehicold was manly for the soup afrikaans, and philli-lippy-tinos, had a tiddleypold diddly wheelbase, and 1 2 leaker enghold. tramsmisled by an slippy slidemold greertox, it was woefully under partlered and was nop piplier at all. deep deep folly.
                              comprendy?
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X