help with tyres plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with tyres plz

i went to see about getting some new tyres for the but im spoilt for choice as since im still learning bout my surf which ones to go for?

enduro = £78
    falken = £88.94
    kumuo = £92.70
    bridgestone £101.05

they all A/T's
    & as ive been told i got another 4000 miles to go on my other tyres i might try to sell them off cheap but dont know yet. so which out the 4 above are best for my surf?

I currently use Falken ATs, they're a good all round tyre on and off road. Their only downfall is they're a bit slidy on wet roads.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

All those prices you got are crazy expensive mate! I paid £53 a corner for a falken a/t fitted, valves, balance n disposal of my old tyres!!!

I'd check out some other places...for the prices you got at the moment your only a few pennys off the mighty BFG A/T!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        All those prices you got are crazy expensive mate! I paid £53 a corner for a falken a/t fitted, valves, balance n disposal of my old tyres!!!

I'd check out some other places...for the prices you got at the moment your only a few pennys off the mighty BFG A/T!!
        this is cornwall we seem to pay a bit more down here

Comment

your not wrong there escpecially if ATS are still doing the 25% off discount four bfg a/t fitted balencing and tracking just over £400

Comment

Where did you get your falkens from? I do need a 5th for the spare

Comment

I bought some General grabber AT2 a couple of months back
              http://www.generaltire.com/generator...master_en.html

£350 for 4 all in. Very impressed with them so far.
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                this is cornwall we seem to pay a bit more down here
                check out some internet sites an get them delivered! Ive found some 285/75/16 kumho mts!! £416 delivered!!! an then Danno tells me thats expensive!!!

At those costs mate you an stormy could come up this way for a weekend!!( not like that lads!) get some tyres done at micheldever (CHEAP) n then check out the plains!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_b555
                  Where did you get your falkens from? I do need a 5th for the spare
                  Got mine at P&B tyres in a industrial estate here in Romsey! any tyre you want they get it delievered within an hour from there warehouses!! I walked in told them what i wanted, dropped the truck off 45 minutes later...got a phone call about 30 minutes later to say it was all done an ready for collecting!!

Comment

Got mine at P&B tyres in a industrial estate here in Romsey! any tyre you want they get it delievered within an hour from there warehouses!! I walked in told them what i wanted, dropped the truck off 45 minutes later...got a phone call about 30 minutes later to say it was all done an ready for collecting!!
                    Looks like I'll be doing a trip to Romsey one weekend

Comment

Looks like I'll be doing a trip to Romsey one weekend

If you do give me a shout mate!! I can give you a guided tour of the charity shops!!

Comment

If you do give me a shout mate!! I can give you a guided tour of the charity shops!!
                        Won't be until payday towards end of the month. Thanks for the offer of the meet up and guided tour.

Comment

Won't be until payday towards end of the month. Thanks for the offer of the meet up and guided tour.
                          Well whenever your ready mate! just give us a shout!!

Comment

Wasnt Tony doing BFGs for around £90??

Comment

http://www.lewis4x4.co.uk/ got specials on some tyres at the moment, i like the insa turbo special tracks (simex lookie likes) but they only got them in limited sizes (ie i need some 16" rims then i can go for the 265/75 R16s)
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X