No announcement yet.

a bit of help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yer mate bonded on with tiger seal ( auto sealant ) like the stuff screens are fitted with and it has no movment at all.
    if you need some let me know and ill send you some .
    try testing yours on the battery and see if the loom heats up if not then i got a duffer and will rip the loom out and fit my own.
    john...
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
      yer mate bonded on with tiger seal ( auto sealant ) like the stuff screens are fitted with and it has no movment at all.
      if you need some let me know and ill send you some .
      try testing yours on the battery and see if the loom heats up if not then i got a duffer and will rip the loom out and fit my own.
      john...
      If you could send me some mate that would be absolutly fantastic! How much ££ would you want?

i'll check the loom tomorrow for you mate and let you know if it heats up!

Should there any heat at all? or just none whatsoever? Electrics aint my forte in case you didnt guess!

Comment

If the cable is heating up, it's either due to dodgy connections or the cable not being beefy enough for the application.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          If the cable is heating up, it's either due to dodgy connections or the cable not being beefy enough for the application.
          hi matt you could be spot on as i have redone two connections before fitting as they felt loose . i think i will check the rest..

rod pm me your addy and i will send a tube out foc ..
          john...

Comment

Best thing to do would be to get rid of the bullet connectors completely and use barrel crimps or solder the wires together.

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
              hi matt you could be spot on as i have redone two connections before fitting as they felt loose . i think i will check the rest..

rod pm me your addy and i will send a tube out foc ..
              john...

Pm sent! Thanks mate!

Comment

got it working now i think.
                o and i removed the graphics as well so it all blacknow

rod will send that out asap for you ...
                john
                Last edited by johnd; 30 April 2007, 21:49.

Comment

hmnn they do look tasty!!!!

Cant wait to have mine wired up!! AND then randomly drive into a field at night to try them out an see how bright they are

Comment

done two wheels in honda type r graphit wheel , will do the others this week.

look good but i may redo them darker as dark is good and black is better

Comment

rod if you look at them you will see that the outer two point out a bit so will light it up like blackpool..
                      john
                      Last edited by johnd; 30 April 2007, 22:21.

Comment

Working...
                      X