No announcement yet.

Stickers done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks to me like it could be where the A38 crosses the A40 just north of Gloucester.

Looks like we got a plan together!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
      I can make it for an hour or so tomorrow night as the Boss is out to play Bridge on Wednesdays. Not sure where the Longford roundabout is. If I come up the A38 from Gloucester, is it before you get to the by-pass that misses the Abbey and goes round to Morrisons or is it somewhere else?

If I miss a reply tonight I'll look in during the day tomorrow.
      No its actually nearly in glos. If u are coming from cheltenam in to glos u would go across all the roundabouts on the duel carriage ways on the A40 . Just follow the A40 till u get to the roundabout that goes to tewk, ross and into glos. Its the first left for u on that roundabout as if u are going into glos and the pub is on the right hand side.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        looks to me like it could be where the A38 crosses the A40 just north of Gloucester.

Looks like we got a plan together!
        Ye your spot on thats were it is. If everything is ok see u all tomorrow at 7.oo.

Comment

Hi Andy,

I would have though getting to the Longford roundabout would be one hell of a long way for you to come from Malvern. Tewkesbury is much closer and more central to all of us. I'm sure there is a Beefeater in Tewkesbury, near the M5 junction 9 (or is that Ashchurch - not sure). That would be better for you. I'll check as soon as my internet connection stops paying silly buggers tonight.
          Mike G

Comment

Hi Andy,

I would have though getting to the Longford roundabout would be one hell of a long way for you to come from Malvern. Tewkesbury is much closer and more central to all of us. I'm sure there is a Beefeater in Tewkesbury, near the M5 junction 9 (or is that Ashchurch - not sure). That would be better for you. I'll check as soon as my internet connection stops paying silly buggers tonight.
            Ok Mike, see if you can find something - no real requirements other than a nice pub with a garden the monster can run around in. Tewksbury would seem to be pretty central to all of us. I'll check the thread tomorrow to see whats happening!

Comment

Tewks is actually about 30 miles from me , take me about an hour to get there as im in the forest of dean.

Comment

Mitsy,

Apologies for confusion but in post 6 below you said you were in Tewkesbury, so I presumed that staying local would be better for you.

Andy, if you are happy to go to the Longford on the outskirts of Gloucester, then that's Ok with me, otherwise for Tewkesbury, this place might be nice for the kids:
                http://www.pub-explorer.com/gloucs/p...tewkesbury.htm
                Mike G

Comment

Mitsy,

Apologies for confusion but in post 6 below you said you were in Tewkesbury, so I presumed that staying local would be better for you.

Andy, if you are happy to go to the Longford on the outskirts of Gloucester, then that's Ok with me, otherwise for Tewkesbury, this place might be nice for the kids:
                  http://www.pub-explorer.com/gloucs/p...tewkesbury.htm
                  Sorry i ment wear as in what place, but as u can c my spelling is not up to scratch , sorry.

Comment

Ah, right. You meant "where" meaning a place, as opposed to "were" (correctly "we're") meaning "we are" rather than "were" meaning "at some previous point in time". Very confusing language is English, as too many words sound the same or are similarly written but with totally different meanings!

Waiting for Andy to respond but Longford is OK with me.
                    Mike G

Comment

Longford it is. See you both at 7 then.

Comment

Ah, right. You meant "where" meaning a place, as opposed to "were" (correctly "we're") meaning "we are" rather than "were" meaning "at some previous point in time". Very confusing language is English, as too many words sound the same or are similarly written but with totally different meanings!

Waiting for Andy to respond but Longford is OK with me.
                        Thats a bit to deep for me all this English lit HE HE . But if your all sure its not to far for u all i will see u all at 7. My boys cant wait to see your trucks.

Comment

Thanks guys for tonight, had a laugh . Love your trucks , mine was cleaner tho he he. Andy"your family are lovely . Say thanks to your wife for making us laugh so much. Cheers again , Mitsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                            Thanks guys for tonight, had a laugh . Love your trucks , mine was cleaner tho he he. Andy"your family are lovely . Say thanks to your wife for making us laugh so much. Cheers again , Mitsy.
                            She makes me laugh all the time...

Uh-oh... now she's gonna kill me...

Can we count on you next time we arrange a 'midlands' do? I'm thinking a big barbecue somewhere... OR ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT A CURRY NIGHT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              She makes me laugh all the time...

Uh-oh... now she's gonna kill me...

Can we count on you next time we arrange a 'midlands' do? I'm thinking a big barbecue somewhere... OR ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT A CURRY NIGHT!!!!

How about a Surf lift gathering.

Everyone who wants a Landcruiser spring lift or bodylift, all meet up and we all help each other, a kind of masterclass with booze/bar-b-que/campout at the end of the day.

Just an idea that's been sloshing around in me head.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                                How about a Surf lift gathering.

Everyone who wants a Landcruiser spring lift or bodylift, all meet up and we all help each other, a kind of masterclass with booze/bar-b-que/campout at the end of the day.

Just an idea that's been sloshing around in me head.
                                What else is sloshing around your head?!

Actually, it sounds like fun. I know Mitsy wants her truck to be taller. It disappeared behind mine

Can I be in charge of the barbie?

Comment

Working...
                                X