Stickers done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickers done!

Pretty damn quick! Will be posting them out tomorrow.

Mitsy / Tallyman, you're both fairly local. Fancy meeting for a quick pint tonight / sometime this week somewhere in the middle, say Tewksbury, and I can hand em over?

Let me know. If not, I'll bung em in the post with the rest tomorrow.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache

Mitsy / Tallyman, you're both fairly local. Fancy meeting for a quick pint tonight / sometime this week somewhere in the middle, say Tewksbury, and I can hand em over?

nice one andy,but ive got to wait until stein is sprayed before i put mine on.did you have any luck with the surfenstein sticker.???do you know what format his laser cutter uses,i can get it put on disk for you if that helps then he should be able to blow it up to the size required.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      nice one andy,but ive got to wait until stein is sprayed before i put mine on.did you have any luck with the surfenstein sticker.???do you know what format his laser cutter uses,i can get it put on disk for you if that helps then he should be able to blow it up to the size required.
      His minimum order for full colour is one square metre at £48, but he could print it. Regarding laser cutting, it would require reducing to monochrome and a fair bit of detail removing. A multi colour laser cut would cost 'an arm and a leg' as it requires multiple cuts made from different colour layers.

Comment

Great stuff Andy, that was quick. Look forward to poping them on...Nice one..

Comment

Well done matey, I'll be mugging the postwoman on Thursday!

Cheers again buddy

Ferret
          "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

Ye love to mate , i cant make it tonight but tomorrow night or friday night will be fine. Dont now weather thats ok with u lot . Were in tewksbury.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
              Ye love to mate , i cant make it tonight but tomorrow night or friday night will be fine. Dont now weather thats ok with u lot . Were in tewksbury.
              Tomorrow's fine. Friday I'm at beer fest so wont be driving!

Tallyman, how about you?

Dont know where in Tewksbury yet. Will let u know later.

Comment

Cant wait thanks!! better get to the post before the dog does!!
                it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Tomorrow's fine. Friday I'm at beer fest so wont be driving!

Tallyman, how about you?

Dont know where in Tewksbury yet. Will let u know later.
                  Dont spose the Longford on the gloucester & Tewksbury roundabout is any good to u chaps is it. Im not sure weather its a bit out off your way or no.

Comment

Dont spose the Longford on the gloucester & Tewksbury roundabout is any good to u chaps is it. Im not sure weather its a bit out off your way or no.
                    Dont know it. Whats it like? Is it on the motorway roundabout? Do you happen to have a 7 year old to bring to play with our 7 year old?

Comment

Dont know it. Whats it like? Is it on the motorway roundabout? Do you happen to have a 7 year old to bring to play with our 7 year old?
                      Its a lovely beafeater pub.Depending how cold u can sit out side and have a drink and the kids can play. Or in side if u want. Its on the A38 rd from tewk to glos, go to the longford roundabout ,go straight over and the pub is on the right. Dont worry if its to far. Yes i do have 3 children so i can bring them if your bringing yours. Cant be late though as kids have school the next day.

Comment

Its a lovely beafeater pub.Depending how cold u can sit out side and have a drink and the kids can play. Or in side if u want. Its on the A38 rd from tewk to glos, go to the longford roundabout ,go straight over and the pub is on the right. Dont worry if its to far. Yes i do have 3 children so i can bring them if your bringing yours. Cant be late though as kids have school the next day.
                        Name your time after 6ish. We're not doing owt tomorrow night. We'll bring Neve, nearly 8. My son lives in Mold, North Wales. If it's like today, a pint outside would be very nice!

Comment

Name your time after 6ish. We're not doing owt tomorrow night. We'll bring Neve, nearly 8. My son lives in Mold, North Wales. If it's like today, a pint outside would be very nice!
                          If your sure its not to far then maybe 7 ish if thats ok. How many are going and do u want us to wait in the carpark as u dont now us and we dont now u.

Comment

<reaches for map>

Well I dont know of any other pubs out that way where kids can run around... anything on the A417 / B 4211 up towards Corse Lawn or around there?

Comment

I can make it for an hour or so tomorrow night as the Boss is out to play Bridge on Wednesdays. Not sure where the Longford roundabout is. If I come up the A38 from Gloucester, is it before you get to the by-pass that misses the Abbey and goes round to Morrisons or is it somewhere else?

If I miss a reply tonight I'll look in during the day tomorrow.
                              Mike G

Comment

Working...
                              X