Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    hehe,both.

I will do whatever I can - I have tools, just not cool cutting type stuff - I practically rebuilt my house, so have tonnes of tools for DIY, just nothing like plasma cutter or owt like that...

I'll bring my stuff and see if you all laugh at me..
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      I will do whatever I can - I have tools, just not cool cutting type stuff - I practically rebuilt my house, so have tonnes of tools for DIY, just nothing like plasma cutter or owt like that...

I'll bring my stuff and see if you all laugh at me..
      what makes you think i have a plasma cutter.i just use an old cold chisel and a big hammer to cut steel.ask richard he will tell you
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

what makes you think i have a plasma cutter.i just use an old cold chisel and a big hammer to cut steel.ask richard he will tell you

There you go see, I don't have a chisel....not anymore, not since the accident...

Comment

There you go see, I don't have a chisel....not anymore, not since the accident...
          prey do tell
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

prey do tell
            its about 5 gardens down where it landed when he threw it...
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

prey do tell
              The 'builder' I employed to renovate my house really, and I mean REALLY, f**ked it up...

So, I spent a shed load of money buying tools and materials and learning how to do all the work myself, and I was using the chisel to finish off some stuff on the wardrobe doors I made and then snapped it using it to prop one of the main doors up....wrong tool for the job...

Comment

The 'builder' I employed to renovate my house really, and I mean REALLY, f**ked it up...

So, I spent a shed load of money buying tools and materials and learning how to do all the work myself, and I was using the chisel to finish off some stuff on the wardrobe doors I made and then snapped it using it to prop one of the main doors up....wrong tool for the job...
                oh and i was waiting for a really gruesome tale of fingers getting sliced off.never mind.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

oh and i was waiting for a really gruesome tale of fingers getting sliced off.never mind.
                  No - still got all 12 of 'em.....yeeeee haawwwwwww

Comment

............ I was using the chisel to finish off some stuff on the wardrobe doors I made and then snapped it using it to prop one of the main doors up....wrong tool for the job...

Cr ap chisel then!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      Cr ap chisel then!
                      i bet youve got some real good proffessional ones eh vince.and chisels as well
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Cr ap chisel then!
                        And I'm not a chippy! But yes, twas a cheapy!

Comment

i bet youve got some real good proffessional ones eh vince.and chisels as well

I'm still using my Stanley chisels I bought in 1985. The 1 1/2 one, I use for chopping out hinges is worn down to 2" now, with a 'mushroom' on the end of the handle!

Comment

I'm still using my Stanley chisels I bought in 1985. The 1 1/2 one, I use for chopping out hinges is worn down to 2" now, with a 'mushroom' on the end of the handle!
                            whats woodzie doing hanging around on the end of your chisel????
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

NO!

Nasty mental image!!!!!!

Comment

Tut! Stupid boy.

The 'mushroom' is the shape of the end of the handle from 22 years of hammering!

Comment

Working...
                                X