Gonna be another SUNNY weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
    More overtime on Saturday, to pay for the new heating system.

Sunday - taking number one son shooting ...

I'll do you a good price!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Same as I've been doing this last week (been on leave).

Had fantastic weather all week so :-

1) Taught my lad to fly RC plane - three days from 'never done it before' to solo with basic aerobatics!!! Thats the Playstation Generation for you I suppose.

2) Been to Bristol Science Museum. Pretty good, but Bristol is a mare to drive in if you dont know where you're going. Roadworks everywhere and roadplanners who were obviously on acid!

3) Been for a picnic on Malvern common, and played footy with the kids, and did some flying.

4) Ripped out the backgarden in prep for brick paving and a 12' x 10' workshop now Vicki has completely taken over the garage for her business.

5) Had a big barbie with the kids and missus.

This weekend I'll be barbieing with mates, watching the GP, watching any footy thats on, and digging out for the concrete pad my workshop's going on.

Boy it's been a fun week!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        off to visit Apache tonight then ill be on me mountain bike tomorrow followed by a mates birtday outing in kings cross
        Cheers for taking some fishtanks Tim! Would have been a shame to stick them in the skip.

I still have some left if anyone else wants one!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Same as I've been doing this last week (been on leave).

Had fantastic weather all week so :-

1) Taught my lad to fly RC plane - three days from 'never done it before' to solo with basic aerobatics!!! Thats the Playstation Generation for you I suppose.

2) Been to Bristol Science Museum. Pretty good, but Bristol is a mare to drive in if you dont know where you're going. Roadworks everywhere and roadplanners who were obviously on acid!

3) Been for a picnic on Malvern common, and played footy with the kids, and did some flying.

4) Ripped out the backgarden in prep for brick paving and a 12' x 10' workshop now Vicki has completely taken over the garage for her business.

5) Had a big barbie with the kids and missus.

This weekend I'll be barbieing with mates, watching the GP, watching any footy thats on, and digging out for the concrete pad my workshop's going on.

Boy it's been a fun week!

You've got a garage????

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            You've got a garage????
            Well it *was* a garage once, until I reduced it's length, and walled where the door was, and added a slated pitched roof. But before that it was two story L-shaped stables that the muppet who owned the house before us knocked down to build a tin roofed garage!

I converted it from a garage because it's difficult to get a car up steps

Comment

I'm going to have my eyes tested

Then i've the F1 GP to watch.

Then the radiator to replace on 'er indoors surf

Then I've to look into a transmission cooler for my surf (got a bit hot n bothered on the run to inverness last week)

Oh and the caravans to clean out (it looks like a bombs hit it after our trip away)

The burgalar alarm needs fixing. as does the outside tap, but that can wait!

weekends off eh? I'd do less work AT WORK!
              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Well it *was* a garage once, until I reduced it's length, and walled where the door was, and added a slated pitched roof. But before that it was two story L-shaped stables that the muppet who owned the house before us knocked down to build a tin roofed garage!

I converted it from a garage because it's difficult to get a car up steps

Yeah, I was thinking that.

Now that you've got your rooflights fitted I guess the truck won't go through the front door and through the front room to the kitchen/back door.

Maybe we should have fitted a 1 1/2" bodylift!

Comment

Working...
                X