X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be another SUNNY weekend!

(Aledgedly)

So what's everybody up to this weekend?

I'm gonna go to the park and visit a couple of beaches.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Thats what i did not want to know , working overtime again for the truck repairs
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I'm filling the surf with camping gear, the kids and the dogs and we're going to Arran for the weekend. Meeting up on Sunday with a Navy pal who will be anchored in the bay and getting a tour of the ship and his helicopter. Our pal buzzed the house today in the Lynx and I'm looking forward to the pics! Kids should enjoy it and the weather will be glorious. We'll do some geocaches on the way home.

Dave

Comment

We stocked up on BBQ food yesterday.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I'm off to see my adorable neices tomorrow (almost 4 and almost 1) and shower them with toys etc. as I don't see them very often (it's been nearly a year since the last visit).
          Then, it's camping gear in the back, off to North Wales for some laning and lunch with my folks so should be a top weekend!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hoping to go to Bisley in the morning to see some old friends (IF herself doesn't veto the idea !) and then a barbie in the afternoon with the neighbours

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

doing something with kites! Not sure entirely what it involves, but one of my housemate's is helping out with a mass kite flying thingy on bournemouth beach. Should be a good laugh though. Also going to get plenty of walking practice in, miles of the purbeck hills to train on
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I'm working saturday, and on sunday I will be trying to get the bike going.. wish me luck, the new engines off Ebay....
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Looking to go to Nor-trak on Sunday to get muddy, its just an excuse not to change the tyres or fix the fog lamp.

MIght go for a BBQ on Sunday too.
                  There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                    I'm working saturday, and on sunday I will be trying to get the bike going.. wish me luck, the new engines off Ebay....

Good luck Charlie!
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

off to visit Apache tonight then ill be on me mountain bike tomorrow followed by a mates birtday outing in kings cross
                      Tim
                      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Would you believe decorating? Got a new carpet and three piece suite being delivered at the end of the month, so the better half says I can't go out and play until I've painted and papered the living room and dining room!

Think I'll lift the floorboard on my secret stash and pay someone to do it, then I can spend a day or two 'playing' with the Surf.
                        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

More overtime on Saturday, to pay for the new heating system.

Sunday - taking number one son shooting ...
                          Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

ive got andy(bobafatass) coming over tommorrow,to replace his rear springs.then sunday i might get round to blacking the windows out on stein.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

I will be going fishing with a mate.These Surfs are great for getting all my tackle in.
                              [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X