Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    Ooh!... posh boy!
    Wasn't my choice - but it done me gud and I can use long words, like.....erm...actually, no I can't....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I've got a few to choose from...

Comment

I've got a couple myself - the rack holds 48 bottles and the boxes are all full apart from a single bottle that the wife took this evening ........

But I did go to Calais yesterday !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          Wasn't my choice - but it done me gud and I can use long words, like.....erm...actually, no I can't....
          hmmmm.... don't s'pose you know Greg Cook?... lived in Ramsbury and his dad was a jockey...

he's about 30, so i guess when you were prefect he'll have been your fag/seat warmer/urinal cleaner?
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

hmmmm.... don't s'pose you know Greg Cook?... lived in Ramsbury and his dad was a jockey...

he's about 30, so i guess when you were prefect he'll have been your fag/seat warmer/urinal cleaner?

LMAO!!!!!!

Doesn't ring any bells...

Comment

A Nice English, Buckfast Tonic Wine, complete with lumps and crunchy stuff, AKA Mud / Peruvian Brandy / Electric Soup, it's not a white, it's not a red and it aint even a rose, it's erm MUD and it's lovely.

Comment

The sad thing is that despite all the w!lly waving I've been drinking water all evening - and it's out of choice ........

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                  A Nice English, Buckfast Tonic Wine, complete with lumps and crunchy stuff, AKA Mud / Peruvian Brandy / Electric Soup, it's not a white, it's not a red and it aint even a rose, it's erm MUD and it's lovely.
                  hehehe!!
                  have you read the buckfast wikipedia entry?... hehehe!!

"Statistics record that Lanarkshire accounts for around 10% of worldwide sales"
                  "coatbridge table wine"
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

hehehe!!

"coatbridge table wine"
                    Only 10%? That surprises me, I would have thought 60-70%.

Bucki has become an "adult" wine now as the weans have moved on to swally that tastes more like pop.

Go on if you think you are hard enuf.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDZdQvEd7q0

Comment

Try a Barolo, or Chianti Classico/Rufino goes very well with a Steak.

Comment

me and my beloved are really liking Anakena Carmenère red wine from chili. had a bottle with dinner earlier and was ace.

Comment

Now this is good english wine.....and local to the plain and the vineyard is in the village . http://www.abecketts.co.uk/

Oh and i have tried it and recomend it, BTW linda if you read this and opened that red did you enjoy it.
                          Last edited by Woodzie; 13 April 2007, 07:51.
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

does anybody make their own wine???? or is that a bit too anorak for this site??
                            I've got 10 gallons of 2003 late elderberry/clove wine which is just about ready. If you were served this in a restaurant you probably would'nt know the difference - apart from being decanted from a squash bottle!!
                            Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

hehehe!!

"coatbridge table wine"
                              just read the wikipedia entry myself, it's scottish equivlent to the Lambrini that the chav girls guzzle in the park near where I live
                              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                              X