Important Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Now this is a tricky question, it depends what mood I'm in.

If I'm starving and want sheer quantity, then McD's wins hands down. If I'm after a bit more taste, and have the extra cash then BK is the choice.

Exactly my thoughts

Comment

Burger king. Even their milkshakes taste better!

Comment

I know a story about McD's and the store at Botley in particular, that resulted in the store being closed for refurbishment. As McD's have long arms I cannot say what it was that closed the place down.

BK if I have the money (too bl00dy expensive) and Mac D if I'm starving.

BUT, a large Dominos Pizza with ham,bacon,chicken,mushrooms and peperami will do nicely.

Comment

Hmmm - it's all rubbish - I prefer the baguettes myself, and then go for Subway...but if I had to choose, then it would be Bu66er King
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

hedgehogs cooked in mudball hmmmmm

99% on our site prefer them
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

What about a Wimpey Burger?

Or for shear indulgence you can't beat a Little Thief Allday Breakfast!

But to answer the question (Eventually) BK beats McDs every time. (though their chips are better).

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dawson

Or for shear indulgence you can't beat a Little Thief Allday Breakfast!

But to answer the question (Eventually) BK beats McDs every time. (though their chips are better).
                Haven't seem a wimpey bar for years..... used to be one in bradford & it closed, last one I saw was in Huddersfield....... actually i lied. Dont they have them on the motorway services now?
                Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dawson
                  I used to like Wimpys alot, Its funny, my dad calls all burgers Wimpys, We have Wimpys when we're have a BBQ at home!! I guess its like the Hoover/Jeep thing to him.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Burger King chips and onion rings are superb, this has made me ravenous, I want one NOW !!!

Comment

got to be bk as there burgers are bigger but you can't beat a burger van burger there the best

Comment

Working...
                      X