No announcement yet.

Contaminated fuel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it strange that people are complaining form all over the country.

Unless it has changed recently, fuel in Aberdeen comes from the harbour, where the tankers fill up, each producer has a key to select the correct additive to add into the fuel. Different energy co, different key, give different additive. its all basically the same fuel.

However the super unleaded comes from Grangemouth.

So taking this model, the fuel would probably all come from one depot, so I'd be looking at the depot and if any additives had been contaminated.
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Everyones car that has started playing up in the last month is gonna be blaming the fuel.

Originally posted by onlynik
      I find it strange that people are complaining form all over the country.

Unless it has changed recently, fuel in Aberdeen comes from the harbour, where the tankers fill up, each producer has a key to select the correct additive to add into the fuel. Different energy co, different key, give different additive. its all basically the same fuel.

However the super unleaded comes from Grangemouth.

So taking this model, the fuel would probably all come from one depot, so I'd be looking at the depot and if any additives had been contaminated.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
      X