No announcement yet.

Look what I got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this is of use glad the photos dont show all the dirt!

And for those with a sharp eye you can see there is no snow in fact it quite nice!!
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Well I'm waiting for Copycat to contact the seller and up the offer.........................

Dave

Comment

£30's cheap for a grey one, you done well there (even if it was by a dirty rotten underhanded method ) Igot one from New Zealand for £40 inc post etc but it was a red one, just sprayed it satin black and it looks OK,
        Their buggers to fit properly, you cant get yer hand underneath the dash, i just screwed it on with self tappers, (and put leds in it of course)
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          £30's cheap for a grey one, you done well there (even if it was by a dirty rotten underhanded method ) Igot one from New Zealand for £40 inc post etc but it was a red one, just sprayed it satin black and it looks OK,
          Their buggers to fit properly, you cant get yer hand underneath the dash, i just screwed it on with self tappers, (and put leds in it of course)
          have you got a fetish for leds ian. p.s my truck came with one already fitted.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
            Well I'm waiting for Copycat to contact the seller and up the offer.........................

Dave
            Too late. It's in my grubby little mitts.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy

Hope this is of use glad the photos dont show all the dirt!

And for those with a sharp eye you can see there is no snow in fact it quite nice!!
              Thats great mate. Cheers!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X