• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I got

Bargain! £30!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Cool!
    Just remember to subtract 5" from whatever the altimeter says.

Comment

No work today Vince?

Been out for a drive?
      I'm off this arvo to build snowmen!

Comment

that is a bargain, one just went on ebay for £60!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          No work today Vince?

Been out for a drive?
          I'm off this arvo to build snowmen!

Still arranging funeral stuff and F.I.Ls affairs, Jo's gone back to work today, but I had to take her 'cos of the snow. I can't go anywhere 'cos she'll need picking up. Renault Clio's with 195/50/15 tyres are cr4p in the snow!!
          I was the only vehicle out in the snow this morning, 'cos all the neighbours have euro boxes hehehe!!
          Temp is above freezing now, and everything is dripping.

BTW, you can't say snowmen, it's snow people.

Comment

Tsk, tsk! I was watching that item on ebay and then it came up as 'item is no longer for sale'.

Have you been a naughty boy Apache and done a deal outside of eBay? (That's how I got my roof wind deflector!)

Definately the same clocks as I still have the picture on my watched items.

I'm shocked and appalled by your flagrant flouting of ebay rules. I always though members of this forum were an honest lot.
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Still arranging funeral stuff and F.I.Ls affairs, Jo's gone back to work today, but I had to take her 'cos of the snow. I can't go anywhere 'cos she'll need picking up. Renault Clio's with 195/50/15 tyres are cr4p in the snow!!
              I was the only vehicle out in the snow this morning, 'cos all the neighbours have euro boxes hehehe!!
              Temp is above freezing now, and everything is dripping.

BTW, you can't say snowmen, it's snow people.
              Pass our condolences to Jo please Vince. Sorry to hear that.

Still snowing lightly here, but it's now 2 degrees so it's getting wetter.

We made a snow-thing of indeterminate sex in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat

I'm shocked and appalled by your flagrant flouting of ebay rules. I always though members of this forum were an honest lot.
                There are two types of people - the quick, and the dead. Guess which one you are

(Yes, it is the one)

Comment

Pass our condolences to Jo please Vince. Sorry to hear that.

Still snowing lightly here, but it's now 2 degrees so it's getting wetter.

We made a snow-thing of indeterminate sex in the end!

Cheers, will-do.

That snowperson resembles Ernest Borgnine by the way.

Comment

I have just taken the dogs for a run round the park, and there are families making snowmen, and a large scale, but very goodnatured snowball fight going on! The snowballers are doing that almost hyperventilating laugh thing that kids do when they are overtired.. but they are all greyhairs!!!! I never thought I would see so many people just having good old fashioned fun!!! they were even saying hello and smiling to strangers!!!!
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Bargain! £30!
                      I Got one of those in my truck allready and to be honest i never look at it! Cos i think i would spend all my time seeing what angles i was getting and not looking where i was going!!!
                      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                        I Got one of those in my truck allready and to be honest i never look at it! Cos i think i would spend all my time seeing what angles i was getting and not looking where i was going!!!
                        Thats not the point though is it? It's 'bling', pure and simple!

Have you got a photo of where yours is mounted? Looks like it needs to be over towards the passenger side, in the recess in the top of the dash. Suits me as it wonr be in the way of my GPS over there.

Comment

Have you got a photo of where yours is mounted? Looks like it needs to be over towards the passenger side, in the recess in the top of the dash. Suits me as it wonr be in the way of my GPS over there.
                          I've been looking for one of them for ages, purely for the 'bling' factor.

From what I've seen, it fits on the very right of the recess on the top of the dash. There are even holes in the metalwork underneath for it to bolt into, you just need to poke the holes through the vinyl surface.
                          Paul </Slugsie>
                          Immortal.so far!

Comment

i will go and get a pic
                            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by surf129
                              that is a bargain, one just went on ebay for £60!
                              I ws bidding on the one on ebay.. glad I didnt win it at £50
                              -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Working...
                              X