• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smithsurf
    Thats a bigger plough though,since the surf's bigger
    Alrighty then!

Comment

We had loads in Purley.. sorry no pics....

Saw the gritters out last night but don't know where they went coz our roads weren't done... didn't goto work..tried driving last time it snowed and nearly wiped out going down the hill...

Love the pic of horses Tony. Mine used to go mental when we turned them out in the snow...

This morning the cat was doing her usual yelling to go out... opened the door, shot out, skidded to a halt, did that very funny shaking of wet paws thing and shot back into the house again....
      Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
        We had loads in Purley.. sorry no pics....

Saw the gritters out last night but don't know where they went coz our roads weren't done... didn't goto work..tried driving last time it snowed and nearly wiped out going down the hill...

Love the pic of horses Tony. Mine used to go mental when we turned them out in the snow...

This morning the cat was doing her usual yelling to go out... opened the door, shot out, skidded to a halt, did that very funny shaking of wet paws thing and shot back into the house again....
        So the cat aint been out for a pooh today then, you'll need to watch where your stepping around the house
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

One from the truck (it) this morning in Bloxham the other the view of my house this evening.....brrrrr
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Had a rostered day off today. Knackered my boogie board by using it as a sledge. I have sore ribs from running, launching myself face-down onto a fertilizer sack and whizzing down the little hill in the park. The grandchildren enjoyed themselves. I wanted to go to Sundon Hills where there are steeper, longer runs and was talked into not going there. Found out later that my brother, sister-in-law and a whole tribe of young nephews and neices were enjoying themselves there.

My shoulder is aching from throwing snowball onto the roof of our house to cause mini avalanches.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Heading off to work this morning...
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

just a couple of pics of a little trip out to the sunny Derbyshire, not much snow about though, need more!

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Snow videos - at last!

http://outgoing.bauchan.org/videofiles/apache/
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                  X