Snow Pics......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Pics......

Post up your snow, So we know where to go!

07:20 in Hampshire...

Gotta be 2-3 inches, and still snowing!

Cool.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

We've got nothing zilch not even frost its not fair.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Sorry none here ,its all on the south side of the plain
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Its just started to SNOW here in South Manchester.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Got about 3" here in Malvern at the moment. Cant post pics as I'm in work. Took some though so will post tonight.

Typical though, like Vicki says, you promised me 6" and all you've got's 3!

Spent a happy few minutes attempting donuts in the empty carpark here. No-one else has arrived!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

2-3" here in NW Kent. Drove up to the station at quarter to six in a blanket of snow, caught a train, then had to get off and come home again, as the schools may be closed.
            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
              2-3" here in NW Kent. Drove up to the station at quarter to six in a blanket of snow, caught a train, then had to get off and come home again, as the schools may be closed.
              All our schools are closed so Vicki is at home on babysitting duties. I had to come in as I have a meeting this morning. However, no-one else has shown up so far.

Just watched a Defender, then a Freelander driving up the hill past my office, creeping along like girlies. I came up the same hill half an hour ago. Power & 4wd!!!! No substitute! Pah - pansies!

Comment

Maidenhead

Comment

not fair

Nothing here but rain!!! In fact rained so hard the Surfs clean looking agian
                  My other cars a QUAD
                  (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                  http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Still 1" snow or so up here (which we have had since the weekend), but a few miles up road well over 6"
                    off skiing again today!

Take care Apache - these heavy trucks can can get nasty when they start to slide even at low speed, as i discovered again the other day going down a hill, so power isnt always the best option!
                    Landcruiser Colorado
                    Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
                      Take care Apache - these heavy trucks can can get nasty when they start to slide even at low speed, as i discovered again the other day going down a hill, so power isnt always the best option!
                      True, but this was uphill and traction with the mud tyres was excellent. Sliding downhill, brakes are DEFINITELY the worst option! As we all know, locked wheels wont steer.

Last time it snowed significantly here, I had a Mk1 MR2. That was a very unhappy car to drive in the snow!

Comment

seaham - county durham - 09:12hrs.

I WISH!!!!!!
                        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Apache]True, but this was uphill and traction with the mud tyres was excellent. QUOTE]

My old mud tyres were quite good in the fresh snow, but these new A/Ts are even better!

At least 4" over here by the way.

Comment

started here in Derby about 7am ish - about an half inch or so so far but is coming down steadily - look like I'll be picking the kids up from school as the ex hates the stuff!!!

Comment

hehe, spent the last 1 1/2 hours pulling people up our lane, funny how everyone is so happy I have a 4wd today.

Its at least 4" on the patio and still snowing!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X