According to my copy of next week's TV times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to my copy of next week's TV times

Sunday's 'Top Gear' is from Florida, where the guys have to buy a used car with a budget of under $1,000 - what's the odds on Clarkson getting a HUGE SUV ?

Captain slow for a Caddy ?

I bet the comments will be cutting
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev
    Sunday's 'Top Gear' is from Florida, where the guys have to buy a used car with a budget of under $1,000 - what's the odds on Clarkson getting a HUGE SUV ?

Captain slow for a Caddy ?

I bet the comments will be cutting
    Thanks for letting me know it will give me more time to sort something else to watch. Only thing I'ld like to see Clarkson get that is huge is a kick up the a%se!

Comment

Clarkson for PM

kick out Tony bring in Jeremy
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
        kick out Tony bring in Jeremy
        I agree with you on the former but Clarkson for PM. Still I suppose he is qualified in one respect i.e. a self opinionated Gob Sh!te. Still, on a positive note if he was PM we could all detest him more.

Comment

and.........drive what we like without being treated like tw*ts for liking 4x4's with slightly big engines
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
            and.........drive what we like without being treated like tw*ts for liking 4x4's with slightly big engines
            I would not bank on it. Clarkson is a typical hypocrite so no doubt he would be driving his Land Cruiser, deliberately running over foxes, but would have us all driving Nissan Micra's.

Comment

Oh come on, someone defend Clarkson so I can have another pop at him!

Comment

We don't have to defend him ....The red Hilux says it all
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

He lives in the ISLE OF MAN now they've got there own Parliament
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

now i quite like jeremy clarkson hes my kinda guy.has anyone read any of his books,im halfway through born to be riled,very ,very funny.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                      now i quite like jeremy clarkson hes my kinda guy.has anyone read any of his books,im halfway through born to be riled,very ,very funny.
                      Ive got his DVD'S he's funny.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

think clarkson's a top man ,anyone who likes gas guzzlers cant be bad
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                          think clarkson's a top man ,anyone who likes gas guzzlers cant be bad
                          i agree,top gear would never be the same without him.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                            We don't have to defend him ....The red Hilux says it all
                            Don't give that elongated neanderthole (Matt, check the spelling) any credit for that. Toyota deserve it 100%. What did he do? The only way I would have respected him in that was if he had been sitting in it from start to finish.

Anyone can drive fast, smash a car up, where is the skill?

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
                              Don't give that elongated neanderthole (Matt, check the spelling) any credit for that. Toyota deserve it 100%. What did he do? The only way I would have respected him in that was if he had been sitting in it from start to finish.

Anyone can drive fast, smash a car up, where is the skill?
                              hehehe,i take it you really dont like this guy then sean.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X