No announcement yet.

Parking Ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A driver at work parked his truck in the coach park of Clacket Lane services to have a tom $$$ as all the truck bays were full.

When he came out it had a massive wheel clamp on.

The release fee was £295

What a bunch of wa**ers. I bet they don't ticket coaches parked in the truck park?????

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      A driver at work parked his truck in the coach park of Clacket Lane services to have a tom $$$ as all the truck bays were full.

When he came out it had a massive wheel clamp on.

The release fee was £295

What a bunch of wa**ers. I bet they don't ticket coaches parked in the truck park?????
      you can usually get VERY cheap fags off the euro drivers trying to get enough for a clamp release!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

when i was driving for Boots last christmas he told me 20mins on double yellows for loading...
        he didn't give a monkeys how long i was there (usually 45mins) cos i was at the vehicle visibly loading... but cars were given tickets as soon as 20mins was up.

disabled were allowed an hour +15mins after their clock thing ran out... but he couldn't do anything about their bad parking... usually right on the corner i wanted to take an artic round.

also got frindly with the clampers for a pub carpark... they were well funny... they'd sit in their plain van and as soon as someone walked off, they'd have the clamp on in 30seconds!!... hehehe!!... they made people cry!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X