No announcement yet.

rear springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you wind up the T/bars any significant amount get the tracking checked.

You don't need to change the shocks straight away, but it save crawling under there twice to do it at the same time.

IMHO, Roughtrax rear coils are fine, Milners ones won't give you any lift, and I've seen just as many broken ones as the old Procomp ones (which they now come from somewhere else as well). Personally I'd pay the extra and get LA Supertruck's own spec'ed and made for rear +2" coils.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

You don't need to change the shocks straight away, but it save crawling under there twice to do it at the same time.

IMHO, Roughtrax rear coils are fine, Milners ones won't give you any lift, and I've seen just as many broken ones as the old Procomp ones (which they now come from somewhere else as well). Personally I'd pay the extra and get LA Supertruck's own spec'ed and made for rear +2" coils.
      The ORACLE has spoken
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

the Roughtrax ones now come from Sweden
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          the Roughtrax ones now come from Sweden

Yeah, I knew awhile back he was changing suppliers, but was told to keep under my hat till they where proven.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yeah, I knew awhile back he was changing suppliers, but was told to keep under my hat till they where proven.
            funny you say that Tony.When i was talking to Barry just b4 xmas when i was talking to him about the 2" lift springs i had trouble with he was saying about trying to get another supplier and he said then that nothing will be confirmed for a while.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X