Just bought my first one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucky
    I think you have the makings of a West country chapter.

The Avon, Devon and Cornwall Mafia.

Cheers
    And Wiltshire pleeaassee! I'm only 40 mins from Bristol

Comment

Thats torn it!

I was going to suggest the Severnside & Bristol Surfers (SBS - has a good ring to it) to keep Malenibo happy...........now Robs voiced up we need a rethink!

Im prepared to put some legwork into this (as a newbie surfer it'll be a good way to get to know a few of you!)............seriously how many people are interested in forming a West Country Chapter?

If theres enough interest I'll sort a logo, website Etc as a thankyou to all those who unwittingly offered advice through the forum when I was thinking about buying my SURF, and organise a few local meets for us.

Let me know,
      Raven
      [center][b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=silver][/color][/font][/i][/b] [/center][center][b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=silver]"THE WIFE'S LITTLE RUN AROUND" - '95 3.0TD SSRG, DARK BLUE[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center][center][b][/b][/center][center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#c0c0c0][i]I ONLY GET TO PLAY AT WEEKENDS.......LIFE'S NOT FAIR![/i][/color][/font][/center]

Comment

excellent idea
        as 'newbies' it would be good to get together and 'work a few things out'!
        any suggestions as to where and when?
        i'm happy whenever/wherever...

then we can take on some of the old lags!
        NOGGIN: '96 3.0L TD SSR-G Electric blue...
        'Rum:so much more than a breakfast drink'!

Comment

Working...
        X