Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    it was only 9 months research... the invention of the internet speeded things up considerably...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
      Right, I'm adding another rule now. If the person who wins doesn't want something, they have to make it available for others to collect or surftrain, again for free with a donation to the mac challenge.

No-one makes money from this apart from Macmillan.

It'll be good karma......man.
      Rules Question Sir, Rules Question,

If I put my name in for the raffle, even though I dont want anything, and I then won, would the rules allow me to pass the prize on to someone who lived ( lets say in Warwickshire for arguments sake, having moved there after much map studying) so that this hypothetical person could have the goods , make his charitable donation and then might give me an A bar that he just happened to have removed so that the bullbar could be fitted. Does that seem reasonable, and would it seem more reasonable if I also made a charitable donation.
      ( I did you warn you in my earlier post that I would make things more complicated)

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus

If I put my name in for the raffle, even though I dont want anything, and I then won, would the rules allow me to pass the prize on to someone who lived ( lets say in Warwickshire for arguments sake, having moved there after much map studying) so that this hypothetical person could have the goods , make his charitable donation and then might give me an A bar that he just happened to have removed so that the bullbar could be fitted. Does that seem reasonable, and would it seem more reasonable if I also made a charitable donation.
        ( I did you warn you in my earlier post that I would make things more complicated)

Bogus
        careful...you might end up with the door cards too...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Bogus
          Having consulted by rule book, yes, that would be acceptable as long as you made a donation to Macmillan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            Having consulted by rule book, yes, that would be acceptable as long as you made a donation to Macmillan too.
            In that case COUNT ME IN for the star prize.

Ta

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Just giving this a little bump in case there's any more interest.

Comment

I would like to added to the raffle and help if possible in transporting said parts if not a winner if i can be of any help to you all

many thanks

crasin

p.s why not charge a small fee for raffles tickets i.e £1-5 to goto macmillan charity

Comment

Last chance bump

Comment

Originally posted by crasin
                    p.s why not charge a small fee for raffles tickets i.e £1-5 to goto macmillan charity
                    I like this ! Even more money for the charity .
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

And the winner, sponsored by the Microsoft Excel 'RANDBETWEEN' function, is.........

BOGUS!

Which actually means Chillitt, with Chillitt's A bar going to Bogus. I think.....

Bonnet, side steps (attached), bullbar (attached), manky spotlights (attached), rancid steering wheel and Bully's special prize, the unidentified door cards, will be making their way to Warwickshire on the Sancho express on Sunday the 17th, just in time for Christmas.

Comment

well stuff me! thank you very much! ( an congratulations bogus!) er, any one surf train an A bar north? either from warwick or burton on trent if i as my sis nicely?
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

And, of course, anyone needs anything moved between London and Warwick (in either direction) let me know. Looking at going up on the M1, so Watford, Hemel, Luton, Coventry, Rugby etc are all in.

Comment

"reminder to self" Buy a lottery ticket, its your lucky week. Doesnt winning just give you a great feeling, even when its stuff you dont actually want

Ive got a feeling that those door cards will turn out to be something special. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I can see someone like the geezer in Beaulieu or Prince Albert in Monaco with his motor museum having a restoration project minus the correct door cards and willing to pay a fortune to get it right, so make sure you keep them in that SHED of yours Chillit.

All I need now is someone to tell me how to cough up to the McMillan thing and if needs be Im happy to pay postage for the A bar. I,ll look into that.

Cheers Sancho, well done to me, and look forward to seeing the pics of the bullbar fitted to Chillits truck

Bogus
                            Сви можемо

Comment

All I need now is someone to tell me how to cough up to the McMillan thing
                              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27625

Comment

i will keep gathering bits, till i can build another truck! (which will then be sold for the mac lads..)
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X