Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebies

Further to a few previous posts, this is the last chance to be part of the big clearance. I need this rubbish out of my house/off my truck. I have:
    1. A grey second gen bonnet. Missing some of the plastic studs that hold the soundproofing in place but generally in decent nick.
    2. A standard plastic 2nd gen steering wheel. Old and shiny.
    3. Two door cards from something that's supposed to be a surf. I think they might be from a 1st gen. They have a little sticker on with mysterious japanese writing on it. See picture.
    4. A Toyota bullbar. Attached to truck. Anyone that wants it has to take it off. I can't be bothered, it's too difficult. It's like in the picture (not my truck BTW)
    5. A pair of side steps. Attached to truck. Again, you need spanners and more patience than me if you want them. I'm not taking them off, I'll get dirty.

All of this is FREE (hence not being in the for sale bit). Like I said before, anyone who wants to swap my chrome bumpers for painted ones is welcome too. I will drive anywhere in or around the M25 one evening when I'm free to anyone who wants something. Kind of short of weekends at the moment, but might be able to sneak one in some time before Christmas.

Anything no-one wants is going in the bin, on ebay or back in the garden. Just wanted to see if any of you good folks were interested.

freebies? did somebody call? i'll help you out here, (just out of the kindness of my heart..)can i relieve you of the bar bonnet and steps? i can do any sunday, or tuesday, or with a liitle thought i can get another day off to suit... do i have to have the door cards?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

if anyone wants the other bits and a surf train will help, i can move em along a bit..
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        Further to a few previous posts, this is the last chance to be part of the big clearance. I need this rubbish out of my house/off my truck. I have:
        1. A grey second gen bonnet. Missing some of the plastic studs that hold the soundproofing in place but generally in decent nick.
        2. A standard plastic 2nd gen steering wheel. Old and shiny.
        3. Two door cards from something that's supposed to be a surf. I think they might be from a 1st gen. They have a little sticker on with mysterious japanese writing on it. See picture.
        4. A Toyota bullbar. Attached to truck. Anyone that wants it has to take it off. I can't be bothered, it's too difficult. It's like in the picture (not my truck BTW)
        5. A pair of side steps. Attached to truck. Again, you need spanners and more patience than me if you want them. I'm not taking them off, I'll get dirty.

All of this is FREE (hence not being in the for sale bit). Like I said before, anyone who wants to swap my chrome bumpers for painted ones is welcome too. I will drive anywhere in or around the M25 one evening when I'm free to anyone who wants something. Kind of short of weekends at the moment, but might be able to sneak one in some time before Christmas.

Anything no-one wants is going in the bin, on ebay or back in the garden. Just wanted to see if any of you good folks were interested.
        If only I were nearer OH well
        Trust your Hound.

Comment

i'd love the bar - i'm near stanstead
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Nice bar . I feel these items should be free but with a nice big donation to the Mac challenge . .
            Hey , we got to raise some dough folks so I will pester you lot anyway I can .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

if theres enough people after them, why not run a raffle for the mac?

(or if its first come first served, i'l make as sizeable donation as my meagre funds will allow! )
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                Nice bar . I feel these items should be free but with a nice big donation to the Mac challenge . .
                Hey , we got to raise some dough folks so I will pester you lot anyway I can .
                nice one Rick....
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  if theres enough people after them, why not run a raffle for the mac?

(or if its first come first served, i'l make as sizeable donation as my meagre funds will allow! )
                  Why not auction them, with all proceeds to our Terrific Trio of Teams

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                    Why not auction them, with all proceeds to our Terrific Trio of Teams

Trev
                    Im going to complicate matters here. I want an A bar, so if anybody is after the Bull bar with the intent of replacing their A bar with it. Put me down for your A bar, which I will happily either pay for, or donate to charity, or both if its cheap enough. I know Im miles away from being able to nip down to South Englandshire but it pains me to see freebies going, and not being able to get involved. Perhaps I should move to Warwickshire, it seems like an ideal blagging spot with a good Surf radius all around.

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Alright, we'll do a raffle then. Just post on here if you want to enter.

Rules are:

- All entries by 9pm Sunday night.
                      - I will drive a maximum of 100 miles (from N16) to drop stuff off.
                      - The bar and steps are attached to the truck and THE WINNER HAS TO REMOVE THEM.
                      - If you win, you get the bonnet, the steps and the bar. You can have the doorcards and steering wheel if you want them .If you only want the bar, you get the steps and the bonnet too anyway. I don't want to drive round the country trying to get rid of them, that's why I'm giving them away and not putting them on ebay myself.
                      - The winner must make a donation to the mac challenge, but I'll leave it up to them how much they pay. Remember we can all see how much it is by going on the justgiving website....
                      - I think Sunday 17 December is the first day I am free to drop stuff off. You would never guess by the amount of time I spend sat here typing bullsh1t

That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                        Perhaps I should move to Warwickshire, it seems like an ideal blagging spot with a good Surf radius all around.
                        There is a suspicion that Charlie moved there after several years of painstaking map analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                          Im going to complicate matters here. I want an A bar, so if anybody is after the Bull bar with the intent of replacing their A bar with it. Put me down for your A bar, which I will happily either pay for, or donate to charity, or both if its cheap enough. I know Im miles away from being able to nip down to South Englandshire but it pains me to see freebies going, and not being able to get involved. Perhaps I should move to Warwickshire, it seems like an ideal blagging spot with a good Surf radius all around.

Bogus
                          its not bad here... not wishing to sway anything but i have a small simple a bar on mine that you could have for what it cost me - nowt!

sancho, im in for the raffle, and irrespective, i will take all the bits off for you wether i get any of em or not. if anyone wants a grey second gen tailgate (no inards) and a set of std steel wheels they can go for a donation to the mac fund to

see, its good here for spreading stuff out too... im sure we can get this stuff surf trained as its for a good cause...
                          Last edited by Chillitt; 29 November 2006, 22:13.
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Right, I'm adding another rule now. If the person who wins doesn't want something, they have to make it available for others to collect or surftrain, again for free with a donation to the mac challenge.

No-one makes money from this apart from Macmillan.

It'll be good karma......man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                              There is a suspicion that Charlie moved there after several years of painstaking map analysis.

it was only 9 months research... the invention of the internet speeded things up considerably...
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X