to bling or not to bling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to bling or not to bling

that is the question.im thinking of blinging the engine bay up a bit,some s/s overbraiding and a few chrome and polished alloy bits,am i wasting my time or should i just go for it.
    www.overfab.uk

Do It, Do It, Do It, DO IT
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

DO IT

Comment

I aggree, if you can afford it , go for it, it's well on the way already anyhow,
        If you find a good "platers" please let me know, If my son ever scans some old photo's i'll post em, took em of my Buick and Chrysler, spent a fortune on chrome etc,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

If you want to use it in mud no point
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
            I aggree, if you can afford it , go for it, it's well on the way already anyhow,
            If you find a good "platers" please let me know, If my son ever scans some old photo's i'll post em, took em of my Buick and Chrysler, spent a fortune on chrome etc,
            yea id like to see the pics please ian,i just love historic yank metal.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              If you want to use it in mud no point
              well thats what im thinking since this pic was taken the engine has been sprayed black,so i just wanted the hoses overbraided in s/s with anodised hose ends,polished rocker covers,polished alternator and a few little bits and bobs.nothing to much.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

go for it mark !!!! make it as good as the exterior
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Mark! Remembered after i posted, all the stuff from the bedroom cupboard's (inc the photos) are in black bags jammed in the downstairs cupboard to the cieling, so it will be a while berore i post em,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Definitely. Make it a psychadelic paradise. Sod whether it'll get muddied
                    up. It'll wash off.

Comment

Go for it!!!

That way i may have a chance to get my rear bumper done before ya!!!
                      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
                        Go for it!!!

That way i may have a chance to get my rear bumper done before ya!!!
                        but im waiting for you to do it first,so that i can copy it.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                          but im waiting for you to do it first,so that i can copy it.
                          No probs.

Just got my hands on 4m of 70mm galvanised box section with 5mm wall for £15 Wont need all the 4m though. 2750mm to be precise ( I hope ) I know that the ordinary stuff tends to rust from inside. Just debating if i should bother with the hi lift holes

Hopefully have it done for the weekend,if you can wait that long
                          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

I may be able to help out with polishing up your cam covers

This is me...http://www.skyline-owners-club.com/p...puser/160/sl/e

My favourite A tuning company's demo car Took a while to do lol

Comment

Did you polish the rad cap as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X