Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    I had mine out when I was 6!
    The doctor said that its one of the most painfull operations you can have as an adult !
    I wouldnt dissagree
    Side mounts are the new top mounts !

Comment

Serious Answer Vince

Hi vince

If you are snoring loudly may I Suggest you see your GP I had an undiagnosed condition called Sleep apnoea which caused me to fall asleep at the wheel and I hit a dustcart at 45 MPH i was in Hospital for 17 weeks and it was caused by snoring .when i sleep my throat closes and it causes me to stop breathing so i snore . Its all OK now because it can be sorted but please vince dont do what i did and ignore it .

Regards

Maurice

Comment

I fibbed this is what i have http://www.sleeppro.com , you put it in hot water to soften and bite down on it,wait a bit and it holds your jaw foreward and stops snoring, it works no more bruses or dead arms when you wake up.
        if you buy two you get the second for about £10.
        Reccomended.
        Ray

Comment

Originally posted by javars
          The doctor said that its one of the most painfull operations you can have as an adult !
          I wouldnt dissagree
          i work in operating theatres and having seen what they do to get them out i am not surprised it hurts!!!
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

After 34 post and still no definate answer. So why not just the mrs and problem solved no more moaning about you snoring
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Since I started the thread, I haven't snored!!!

it's 35 posts now anyway.

Comment

37 now including this one
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

my other half snores sometimes, and when he does it drives me up the wall. so ive got earplugs next to the bed for just in case. ( ive always got a decent stash around the house for use on the motorbike)
                  if you arent a habitual snorer, then give the missus some decent earplugs and the jobs a good un. no need for anything drastic.
                  she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
                    my other half snores sometimes, and when he does it drives me up the wall. so ive got earplugs next to the bed for just in case. ( ive always got a decent stash around the house for use on the motorbike)
                    if you arent a habitual snorer, then give the missus some decent earplugs and the jobs a good un. no need for anything drastic.

Yep, she's got earplugs as she's a biker too, although bike-less at the moment.

Comment

you wanna buy my test bike (GSR600) at the end of the season? I recon I could get it for trade price. nice bike too. a year old bike with fully documented history is hard to come by.
                      I cant stop trying to sell stuff at the moment!

snoring, yes,and how to stop it, that was the original subject....
                      she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
                        you wanna buy my test bike (GSR600) at the end of the season? I recon I could get it for trade price. nice bike too. a year old bike with fully documented history is hard to come by.
                        I cant stop trying to sell stuff at the moment!

snoring, yes,and how to stop it, that was the original subject....

Ooh thanks for the offer, but she's waiting 'till next spring before looking into buying another bike. Got her heart set on a CBR 600RR.

Comment

as the long suffering partner of a habitual snorer I have found that a lump hammer is quite effective - well it does get you $$$$$$ mad when you haven't had a good nights kip (for all the wrong reasons) in 16 years!

More seriously he was prescribed antihistamines by the doctor and they did work in summer!

Comment

Pour a bottle of red wine down her neck before she goes to sleep.....she wont give a chit about how loud you snore........

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                              Pour a bottle of red wine down her neck before she goes to sleep.....she wont give a chit about how loud you snore........
                              no!!!.... they just pour it all back up again!!
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Slug man a real woman can manage a bottle of red.................no problem!

Comment

Working...
                                X