No announcement yet.

4x4 Bashing again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cough... looks like the edited the comments from "slug boy the sheep harmer" and "richy rich the ferrarri driver"
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Realised a long while ago that posting comments is useless on those sites.
      *IF* they can be arsed to post the responses without heavily editing them,
      the sad gits who actually agree with the Journo's will selectively choose to
      ignore anything which doesn't agree with their opinion. Also, why give them
      the benefit of knowing they are still p1ssing people off with their arsebrained
      drivel.

And, just to totally deviate from the subject, just realised some of the
      childishly amusing words you can create by splitting the words in Tallyman's
      username and another proolifffficccc members username. What can I say.
      I have no social life, obviously.

Comment

Added my opinion but i bet it wont get posted as i bassed it on fact from this site.

http://www.abd.org.uk/4x4.htm
        They can go fast, I can go anywhere.

Comment

Would be intuitive to start a pillock up to ban cars that can go above 80
          mph, just to see how many people would complain and be up in arms over
          that. Use the prats own arguments against them. Why have a vehicle that
          can go beyond that when the highest speed limit is 70 mph? Only vehicles
          which obviously get used on race tracks shouldn't be ticketed. Anyone else
          has one merely for posing or ego purposes and/or dropping kids off at school
          and shopping. Would be interested to see the pr1cks reactions to that.

Comment

Working...
          X