Comment

Originally posted by craftyc
      12 hour shift friday
      12 hour shift saturday
      12 hour shift today
      guess what i'm doing tomorrow
      roll on tuesday.

oh mate, you need some imodium.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

i do apologise, mild dyslexia on my part there....
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
          what a $$$$py job apache lol...be careful with them heels on that leather sofa!!
          picked up some lovely part worn general grabbers from gillcover today what a difference they make top bloke cheers ed!! just got to balance them properly now so they dont make my man boobs jiggle at 60 mph !! got oil all over brand new jeans the mrs bought me whilst playing with surf,
          just sitting down now for me tea which may be thrown over me shortly by aforementioned happy wife
          The couch already has a hole due to a particularly enthusiastic model. We paintshop it out until we can get a new couch. Those metal heels are bl**dy dangerous!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Took the Surf up to Monster Mat, who fitted the upgraded headlight wiring for me.......Must say it's a helluva lot better, I can see where the road is now

Comment

Aye DUG, she's a bitch english springer spaniel but aint they all dug's

Comment

Spent an evening in a Prezzo Italian Rest, with the manager quite worried as to what my Guide Dog pup might do, as she's 8 months now she did what she's supposed to do and slept under the table,

Mind you the idot gave us a table upstairs, then panicked as to how the dog would react to a spiral staircase, she walked up and down very slowly and showed him how it should be done.

So had a nice meal, worried a manager and impressed the public,
                Good Days Work
                www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Had polo lesson... Epsom Polo club have a really nice arena.... no more lessons rained off....
                  Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
                    Had polo lesson... ..
                    you need lessons to eat mints????????
                    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
                      Spent an evening in a Prezzo Italian Rest, with the manager quite worried as to what my Guide Dog pup might do, as she's 8 months now she did what she's supposed to do and slept under the table,

Mind you the idot gave us a table upstairs, then panicked as to how the dog would react to a spiral staircase, she walked up and down very slowly and showed him how it should be done.

So had a nice meal, worried a manager and impressed the public,
                      Good Days Work
                      nice going tony
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                      X