Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up 2!!!!!!!!!!!

so whats everyone been up 2 today?

all i've been doing is sorting out the cupboard under the staies great fun lol.
    can't do anything outside as it's p***ing down.

Originally posted by sledge
    so whats everyone been up 2 today?

all i've been doing is sorting out the cupboard under the staies great fun lol.
    can't do anything outside as it's p***ing down.
    heehee done my cupboard under the stairs yesterday (its my tool cupboard) slept most of the day , was going to sort out reversing lights but for the weather
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Taking photos of girls in very short skirts and stiletto boots a couple of times the last few days...

See :-

www.vixenfootwear.co.uk (you'll be redirected to our eBay store at the moment)

For details
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

band practice for 4 hours, im deaf now.
        www.myspace.com/dogsinmyspace
        665 the neighbour of the beast

Comment

apache thats sounds like fun lol.

Comment

Sat all afternoon trying to convince the dog she does not want to go for a walk as it's peeing down.

taking wife, freinds and dog for an Italian Meal ( dog only gets to lay and be good)

It's good being able to take her everywhere
            www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Been in the greenhouse tending to the CHILLI crop
              and now doing a roast chicken dinner
              Last edited by Woodzie; 22 October 2006, 17:22.
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Taking photos of girls in very short skirts and stiletto boots a couple of times the last few days...

See :-

www.vixenfootwear.co.uk (you'll be redirected to our eBay store at the moment)

For details
                Nice!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kinky-and-Sexy...QQcmdZViewItem
                Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  Been in the greenhouse tending to the CHILLI crop
                  and now doing a roast chicken dinner
                  can i bring the parrots up to spend a day in your greenhouse then Ian?
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Work, work and more work.....

Did Slough Bath Rd Store and a collection in Northampton.

Tomorrow I've got Bracknell store, Aldershot store, Faversham depot then a collection at Paddock Wood. 15 hr day, great I can hardly wait.....

Comment

Apache, Thats a lousey job you have! still someone has to do it i suppose
                      Woodzie, are they difficult to grow? i love chillies especiall the live one's,
                      Chillitt came to pick the bick up today, good chat, nice bloke, pity it was pi$$ing down, other than that i've done sod all today,
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

box hill

been up to box hill this morning to look at some awesome bikes. Now jsut watching the GP.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                          Woodzie, are they difficult to grow? i love chillies especiall the live one's,
                          Need a greenhouse to start them as early as possible and to keep them going till now,but they were out in the garden all summer
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Well i've had a borin weekend too really.

decided as the dog is 15 weeks old now, he should learn things. so now he knows how to come to his name, sit, lie down, and speak on command. sadly that only took an hour or so.

Then the wife n i had a domestic, as i'm not allowed to buy a new car apparantly!!

the knock on effect of that was I spent the next 2 hours in the office playing "battlefield 2" over the broadband, and now i'm watching the F1 while she's making tea. that might sound like a result, but i'm definalty not getting a new car!.........yet

Mart
                            Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

i spent the day staring at foglights on motorways in horrible horrible spray. but its ok cos i got a motorbike off ian! cheers that man!(and a very nice lunch too )
                              and on the way back, the truck went over 160,000 kms. thats 100,000 miles, woohoo! she is run in!
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X