nitros oxide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nitros oxide

ive gone and done it ive ordered.this kit.http://www.holley.com/02201NOS.asp
    www.overfab.uk

oh my god who are you trying to win ???schuey ??
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

dude!... make your own!

check out burgerman's site here
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

it has all the makings of a classic

'hold my beer and watch this'

moment

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          ive gone and done it ive ordered.this kit.http://www.holley.com/02201NOS.asp

Oh my god!!!!

Diff and gearbox rebuild after xmas then?

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            dude!... make your own!

check out burgerman's site here
            thats a pretty cool site.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Oh my god!!!!

Diff and gearbox rebuild after xmas then?
              gear box should take the power as should the rear axle.the kit i ordered was the progressive one.ive used the power shot one before on my last drag car and was forever snapping halfshafts off of the start line.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                gear box should take the power as should the rear axle.the kit i ordered was the progressive one.ive used the power shot one before on my last drag car and was forever snapping halfshafts off of the start line.

Cool, in that case, Woo Hoo!

Comment

As we all know how 'adequate' the Surfs brakes are, you may want to order one of these Mark......(page three)

http://www.stroudsafety.com/PDFs/Cat...ute%20packs%22

Comment

Wouldn't a water/methanol kit be better suited for a diesel?

Thats what we use on our airplanes when we need a little extra 'oumph' and they're Turbo prop engines that burn Jet-A (which is essentially more refined cleaner burning diesel)

The setup on our planes is simply a few nozzles that mist the water methanol mixture in the engine's intake. When we fire the Water/meth The engine runs cooler and produces about 300 extra lbs of torque. It's a pretty simple setup and I'm sure it would be easy to reproduce at home. Just need an injector, pump and reservoir, and some electrics for arming/firing. Of course the water/meth would have to be injected downstream of the air filter... and i figure preferably downstream of the turbo for better turbo life.

just a thought
                    Looking for a 1993 Surf 3.0TD in MB, Canada. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by joedude
                      Wouldn't a water/methanol kit be better suited for a diesel?
                      Very good BUT you missed a minor detail (well maybe not minor)

Vatch has a 5 litre V8 Petrol engine shoehorned in

Trev
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

http://transportation.hackaday.com/2...ter-injection/ diy water injection for diesel or petrol

Comment

I've said it before but it stands repeating - don't inject water before the turbo - the petrol heads might get away with it on the drag strip but with a diesel you'll be injecting a lot more water a lot more often and it will kill the turbine blades, also watch how much methanol you add; more is better in petrol engines but to much will cause knock in a diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                            Very good BUT you missed a minor detail (well maybe not minor)

Vatch has a 5 litre V8 Petrol engine shoehorned in

Trev
                            touché

Originally posted by Bikenuts
                            I've said it before but it stands repeating - don't inject water before the turbo - the petrol heads might get away with it on the drag strip but with a diesel you'll be injecting a lot more water a lot more often and it will kill the turbine blades, also watch how much methanol you add; more is better in petrol engines but to much will cause knock in a diesel.
                            ditto
                            Looking for a 1993 Surf 3.0TD in MB, Canada. HELP!

Comment

You'll need a SUPERCHARGER & a set of F1 tyres next
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X