lift complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    wished i had realised that you live in camborne,we have family there,we were in hale on holiday a couple of months back.could of come up a fitted it for you then.never mind.im sure youll get it sorted,richard
    where in Camborne do your family live then Mark
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

the dogs the cats even my own children are scared of it,especially when i start her up. who needs a scarecrow.ive got a scare truck
      Looks great.....Now what name have you decided on
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

awsome truck mate #
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Looks great.....Now what name have you decided on
          not really made my mind up yet,but it will have to be something to do with the devil.especially once its all black.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            where in Camborne do your family live then Mark
            ill find out richard,its the wifes family,all i can remember is that you have to go over a level crossing then its up a hill and on theright.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

ill find out richard,its the wifes family,all i can remember is that you have to go over a level crossing then its up a hill and on theright.
              could be Beacon,mount pleasant road or Redbrooke road they both are over a level crossing but Redbrooke road is on the right or left depending on what level crossing you go over and i am only 2 mins away from any of the 3 level crossings in Camborne

Comment

could be Beacon,mount pleasant road or Redbrooke road they both are over a level crossing but Redbrooke road is on the right or left depending on what level crossing you go over and i am only 2 mins away from any of the 3 level crossings in Camborne
                if i remember rightly on the approach to the level crossing theres an old run down window factory to the left that you go past then turn left into the road where the level crossin is.over the crossing up the hill then the house is a couple of hundred yard on the right,then after the house the road narrows down to a single lane.does that help richard,the wifes not here at the mo.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

SATAN'S SURF
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

not really made my mind up yet,but it will have to be something to do with the devil.especially once its all black.
                    simple then... EL DIABLO
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                      SATAN'S SURF
                      once its all black ill fit the red covers over the strobes in the headlights.catch my drift
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

once its all black ill fit the red covers over the strobes in the headlights.catch my drift
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

if i remember rightly on the approach to the level crossing theres an old run down window factory to the left that you go past then turn left into the road where the level crossin is.over the crossing up the hill then the house is a couple of hundred yard on the right,then after the house the road narrows down to a single lane.does that help richard,the wifes not here at the mo.
                          The rd where the level xing is is Trevu Rd then it goes into Beacon there's some nice big houses along there on the right.I was thinking about buying a house up there 3 yrs ago b4 i bought this one

Comment

The rd where the level xing is is Trevu Rd then it goes into Beacon there's some nice big houses along there on the right.I was thinking about buying a house up there 3 yrs ago b4 i bought this one
                            yea that must be the same place,their house is pretty big.next time im down ther ill have to come over and see ya.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

yea that must be the same place,their house is pretty big.next time im down ther ill have to come over and see ya.
                              yea just give us a shout.When you get to the top of the hill there is a left turn if you turn there go down the hill to the r/about then 2nd left down the hill to next r/about take the 3rd left follow rd all the way down go round sharp right bend and i am there just on the right.If your relations have been here for a few years then they will probably know the old coroner works and i live next door to that

Comment

yea just give us a shout.When you get to the top of the hill there is a left turn if you turn there go down the hill to the r/about then 2nd left down the hill to next r/about take the 3rd left follow rd all the way down go round sharp right bend and i am there just on the right.If your relations have been here for a few years then they will probably know the old coroner works and i live next door to that
                                is that the dead centre of camborne richard.the wifes home they live in fore street.in beacon.are you behind tescos richard
                                Last edited by surfenstein; 6 October 2006, 20:54.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X