X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lift complete

here she is sat on the drive

www.overfab.uk

Crikey mark , you don't waste any time do you.

So when are the 35" tyres going on ?

Andy.

Comment

looking good Vatch.Is that just suspension lift or body aswell?
      Like the wheels with the black centres i was thinking of doing something like that to my old alloys once i get them stripped of laquer
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

looking as big as she sounds now then!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
          Crikey mark , you don't waste any time do you.

So when are the 35" tyres going on ?

Andy.
          hi andy,im as bit behind with the tyre sizes,been reading the threads about tyres,but still non the wiser,what size tyres can i go on the 10.5x15 inch rims.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            looking good Vatch.Is that just suspension lift or body aswell?
            Like the wheels with the black centres i was thinking of doing something like that to my old alloys once i get them stripped of laquer
            home made 60mm body lift as well as the 3" suspension lift.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Poss go for 35 / 10.5 /15 ? not quite sure myself , I'm sure someone will know.

the trucks Looking excellent.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                looking as big as she sounds now then!
                yea she does sound big (no exhaust)still to find a way of building the system with the right sound.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                  home made 60mm body lift as well as the 3" suspension lift.
                  hopefully it wont be long b4 i get the 2" bodylift fitted which has been sat by the puter since the rtts then the 3" susp lift but that may have to wait till xmas or if my compensation comes thru then a 4" sus lift and big rubber asap

Comment

hopefully it wont be long b4 i get the 2" bodylift fitted which has been sat by the puter since the rtts then the 3" susp lift but that may have to wait till xmas or if my compensation comes thru then a 4" sus lift and big rubber asap
                    niceeeeee,come on stormy get on with it. funny though i think the lc springs have given me a lot more lift than three inches,more like four or five.could be due to all the weigh i have removed from the truck.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                      niceeeeee,come on stormy get on with it. funny though i think the lc springs have given me a lot more lift than three inches,more like four or five.could be due to all the weigh i have removed from the truck.
                      looking good m8, my lc springs give me 4" lift so sounds about right...
                      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

looking awesome !!!!!bet even the cats are to scared to come into your drive for a p
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i have had a very kind offer from TLB to come down and help to get the body lift done as it will be too much for me to do myself cause of my hip
                          so once i have booked a few days off work and make arrangements with him then the bodt lift will be sorted

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            looking awesome !!!!!bet even the cats are to scared to come into your drive for a p
                            the dogs the cats even my own children are scared of it,especially when i start her up. who needs a scarecrow.ive got a scare truck
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

i have had a very kind offer from TLB to come down and help to get the body lift done as it will be too much for me to do myself cause of my hip
                              so once i have booked a few days off work and make arrangements with him then the bodt lift will be sorted
                              wished i had realised that you live in camborne,we have family there,we were in hale on holiday a couple of months back.could of come up a fitted it for you then.never mind.im sure youll get it sorted,richard
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X