alliance against urban 4x4s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    why does every one have to be anti everything? cant we be if favour of anything anymore??? sigh....
    I'm in favour of putting the bull bars to good use on the anti-4x4 bunch.

Comment

hi chillitt no not me, the long haired one wont let me play till i finish the new bathroom but my mate got me a prezie from the fair ( dont know wot ) so we are going for a shoot tomorow night so i can get it ( i hope its a gen 3 nightvision scope for my remmy ) but i just know its going to be gloves
      john...
      i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

if you got any friends that might buy you 3rd gen night vision, can i have your 2nd gen?
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Got a nice night vision scope meself... shame me gun fires 30mm AP, doesn't half make a mess of the rabbits...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Got a nice night vision scope meself... shame me gun fires 30mm AP, doesn't half make a mess of the rabbits...
            if you ever find one of them that isn't bolted down...(the nv, not the party popper..)
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i was kinda hoping to miss the 2nd gen and jump to 3ed . and 30mm makes me feel small now

i is funny that 5.56 is ok of taliban but .223 is not for dear ( but great on crows

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                hi all , i drive a surf , smoke , and shoot ( and yes sometimes all at the same time ) so i must be evil.
                i get alot of s#8t for everything i do of a lot of people who now nothing about the give subject, this is life i live with it .
                but on the plus side the car valeters dont seem to have any trouble washing the blood from the boot carpet in my surf
                john....
                dont you think you should stop.......................... ...smoking

try telling people in the centre of london you hunt and hit the mud lol

anyone around london 60-70 miles out got a prob with rabbits etc that need sorting
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

joker i know i should stop but the more people tell me to stop the more i do it
                  but if you get a shoot do not use a 10/22 out of the n/s window as all the brass go`s down the heater vents

Comment

if you ever find one of them that isn't bolted down...(the nv, not the party popper..)
                    Runs a bit hot, and I doubt it would fit on your face... What you need is one of these on the front of the surf, a 30mm on the roof and the gunners helmet slaved to the gun and the TADS. Very cool hunting truck!

Comment

imagine tracking those idiot who walk out in the road in front of you with one of them........ [homer voice on] mmmmm 30mm....{homer voice off}
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

imagine tracking those idiot who walk out in the road in front of you with one of them........ [homer voice on] mmmmm 30mm....{homer voice off}
                        Quite scary when you're walking around the aircraft and the bl00dy gunner is watching what you're doing! I'm sure they do it to wind you up!

Comment

What's with the big cupboard knob on the top?
                          Jo

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            Jo
                            He's got a big cupboard at home and he's just gone to B&Q to buy a new knob for it. Obviously

Comment

Jo
                              its for hanging it up
                              that why they are called hangers- its where they hang the helicopters up at night
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Jo
                                That's just there so the players can pick them up easily to move the pieces around the board...

Or maybe it's the Fire Control Radar
                                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Working...
                                X