• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    Yes to which one?

1) Age/type.
    2) Comfort, (or lack of).

It was a 'yes' to both.
    Are parts easy to get for it? It looks like it will be fragile for a while until you have a good look over it.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067

Originally posted by MattF
      I take it you think she's as cute as me then, Richard? Taken me several months to get the wife to the point where she'll let me have it.

tough looking but needs to be handled with care then yes.........
      Yup. She's definitely gonna need some work. The engine, diesel, fires up
      pretty damned smartish. Not bad for a vehicle of her age, and to say she's also
      practically just been stood for over a year. Minor couple of bits of rot setting in,
      but nothing major. Chassis appears to be complete and intact. Plus point is,
      the chap who had it before the chap I'm getting it off was a scr*pman, so he
      managed to get some donor parts off another vehicle he got. I know there's a
      bell housing and axle, but I believe there are some other parts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        It was a 'yes' to both.
        Are parts easy to get for it? It looks like it will be fragile for a while until you have a good look over it.
        Brake parts and some engine/service items I know I can get, there are some bits
        with it, and then the rest will probably be either autojumbles or contacting someone
        on one of the U.K sites to see if they can source any of the more esoteric parts.
        Hell, I can't shoot myself in the foot anymore than I have done with the Venture.
        Now that devil is really awkward to get parts for.

Comment

Working...
        X