yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field Monitor question. Has anyone heard of this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To avoid clingons, get a 'crack wax!'

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Slide
      haha. No thanks. I've got a Pixiebob instead. Don't think he'd take to a dog being around.
      Hello,

See below - a pixiebob is a cat with no tail - and it looks like he's wearing boxing gloves.

Bill -
      Idea for GPS - use your laptop and buy the positioning thingy - my mate has one which only cost about £80 for the hardware and software.

Then just concentrate on getting the other unit up and running.
      Attached Files
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Is there a full moon tonight... the madhouse seems to be in session...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

I am guessing that you mean one of these.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...=trip+computer

I think there is one other member on here who has one but neither of us could figure out how to reset the gps so that it works in England.

It is not like normal gps as it works by use of waypoints and not road maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Deegz
            what the hell is a pixiebob.........

Quote:
            Originally Posted by gary16163
            maybe its something like a gnomeneil

........ .......... .......... .......... wuz gonna ask if it was the name of his daughter, but thought that a bit to cheeky (sorry bill, only joking)

What the heck is a gnomeneil?!?!

Hahaha! You all crack me up! A pixiebob is just what The Lovely Boyo posted a pic of. The were born from a bobcat and a barn cat mating. Hence the bob tail and color pattern. Originally they were born in the upper West of the U.S. This breed of cat is slowly beginning to migrate arcoss the country though. I got lucky and found a breeder close by to get one. They are the largest house cats to speak of. On average, house cats range from 4-13lbs. Male Pixiebobs (like mine) will range from 22-30lbs full grown...and that's not fat. It's sheer size. Hence decending from a bobcat. Mine is only a 1yr old and weighs 13lbs. It takes them 4yrs to reach full growth.

Here's a pic of mine hiding in one of my wife's luggage bags. He's on the hunt!

Originally posted by Bell end Billy
            I am guessing that you mean one of these.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...=trip+computer

I think there is one other member on here who has one but neither of us could figure out how to reset the gps so that it works in England.

It is not like normal gps as it works by use of waypoints and not road maps.

Thanks! That is exactly what I am looking for. I've never seen one before, so I'm glad to know they exist. Like you said, I figured it's not like normal gps as it works by use of waypoints and not road maps. I see how it would be restrictive to working in Japan only if it's setup that way. Thanks for the pics though.

I know it won't work here, but it'd be fun and try to make it work.
            2002 Toyota 4Runner Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Slide
              [/I]
              Male Pixiebobs (like mine) will range from 22-30lbs full grown...and that's not fat. It's sheer size.
              Blo*dy Hell,

30LBS - that's not a cat - that's huge - trust you lot to breed 'em bigger!

No wonder they wear boxing gloves.

I still think your best GPS bet is via your laptop - at least you'll be able to take it out of the car (anti theft) and use it to process photos when you're on tour.
              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                Blo*dy Hell,

30LBS - that's not a cat - that's huge - trust you lot to breed 'em bigger!

No wonder they wear boxing gloves.

I still think your best GPS bet is via your laptop - at least you'll be able to take it out of the car (anti theft) and use it to process photos when you're on tour.
                I don't breed them, but I'm sure others who do will try and make them bigger.

The lady I got mine from told me the same mother cat gave birth to a litter about 5yrs ago and 2 different owners have recently called her to let her know both their male cats are now 24 and 27lbs respectively! How 'bout that. I know the females can range from 14-18lbs.

I don't really need a GPS, but that's a good idea on the laptop. I was just thinking it would be cool to have a surf unit that worked properly in my 4Runner. Oh well.
                2002 Toyota 4Runner Sport 4WD

Comment

30 lbs. $$$$$$ hell, my dogs run from the local moggies, what would they do if they seen that.......
                  the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

run

ya dogs run from local moggies lol blimy get yourself some propper dogs lol
                    black n tan
                    black n tan
                    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Hi Mark, did you find a home for that deaf pup?

Comment

puppy

yes mate got him a lovly home with 2 gay blokes that have had dobes before . he lives in the countryside and goes to work with them both every day . they work in a country nature reserve so wot a lucky dobe lol . hope youra are ok . im taking a bitch of mine to slovakia for a mating in the new year if your interested in a top quality dobe lol
                        black n tan
                        black n tan
                        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
                        X