Warning !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take bullseye down to the local park, he"s gonna be a right f***y magnet

Try a six week old pup, lab or retreiver, going shopping or just walking around Tesco or Lakeside shopping centre can take hours.

It's hell but someone has to do it, every year, what a shame
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Hi, just read your post. So sorry for your loss, it takes a long time to get over something like that. One of my working collies started to stagger about and bump into things while working in the heat a few days ago. Luckily when I put her in a water trough she recovered but it took about an hour and I nearly lost her.

Jacqueline

Comment

glad to hear you caught your dog in time jax i wish i had a trough handy that day

i know what you mean tonytom , we took our thai ridgeback to discover dogs and crufts because she is a rare breed nobody had seen one ,
        1 person stopped you to ask about her and a crowd would gather all asking questions, after the umpteenth time i left my mrs to it lol
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          glad to hear you caught your dog in time jax i wish i had a trough handy that day

i know what you mean tonytom , we took our thai ridgeback to discover dogs and crufts because she is a rare breed nobody had seen one ,
          1 person stopped you to ask about her and a crowd would gather all asking questions, after the umpteenth time i left my mrs to it lol
          spent half of yesterday at Basildon hospital with a freind, those nurses are sure freindly when your qute, wish they had made a fuss of me aswell, but the pup did learn how to sit and wait at doors, so it was an afternoon well spent
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
            spent half of yesterday at Basildon hospital with a freind, those nurses are sure freindly when your qute, wish they had made a fuss of me aswell, but the pup did learn how to sit and wait at doors, so it was an afternoon well spent
            is she in trainig to be a guide dog by anychance.....?
            the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
              is she in trainig to be a guide dog by anychance.....?

That she is, she will be with me untill she's about thirteen months, then it's six or seven months harness traiing and finaly out working,by 20 or 21 months.

Its OK as she is only 5 months theres a while to go before the dreaded parting day and a list of places to visit, London Irish Rugby Match, Theatre, Lots of Pubs for Meals ( purely for training) and anywhere else I go.
              www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
                That she is, she will be with me untill she's about thirteen months, then it's six or seven months harness traiing and finaly out working,by 20 or 21 months.

Its OK as she is only 5 months theres a while to go before the dreaded parting day and a list of places to visit, London Irish Rugby Match, Theatre, Lots of Pubs for Meals ( purely for training) and anywhere else I go.
                masses of respect you do a sterling job

Comment

[QUOTE=tonytom]That she is, she will be with me untill she's about thirteen months, then it's six or seven months harness traiing and finaly out working,by 20 or 21 months.

Its OK as she is only 5 months theres a while to go before the dreaded parting day
                  take my hat off to you kid, i knowsomebody has to train them but i"d be s**t, my house would be full of the buggers that i could"nt give back.....

Comment

settling in !!

Comment

Joker, they say a picture says a thousand words " OK I'm happy with my new mate" best of luck.

Deegz, you don't want to be in my house around parting day, I tend to show myself up. but it's great when the guide dog owner phones you up and says "thank you for a great dog and new friend" thats when you know it's all been worth while.
                      www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

i do take your point bud, your doing someone a great service, but again, i would"nt have the strength to do it.....

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                          settling in !!
                          cute joker, real cute, hope ya still love him when he eats the settee.... this is what my bitch did when she was a pup..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
                            cute joker, real cute, hope ya still love him when he eats the settee.... this is what my bitch did when she was a pup..
                            4 pups, never older than 13 months and not a bit of damage to house or home, all it takes is to establish who is top dog ( with wife's say so) and then firm NO and LEAVE no probs
                            www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X