stolen surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen surf

my surf was stolen of the drive tonight the reg H91 RTG have attached a pic any info please contact police
    Attached Files

Scumbags! Sorry to hear about his. What is the registration number, Chassis No etc? I guess it won't be displaying the same Reg No now.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      Scumbags! Sorry to hear about his. What is the registration number, Chassis No etc? I guess it won't be displaying the same Reg No now.
      Doh!! phil read his post again
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

sorry to hear that m8 but Just out of interest did it have an immobiliser?

Stu
        http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          Doh!! phil read his post again
          He's on nights Pops so will have to give Phil a break this time.ONLY THIS TIME PHIL
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Phil's request raises an idea - can we not have a register of chassis Numbers here ?

That way if a newbie posts theirs, and it's already been logged as nicked we MIGHT be able to nab the thieving ratbags as we would have a lead from where the vehicle is now.

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              Phil's request raises an idea - can we not have a register of chassis Numbers here ?

That way if a newbie posts theirs, and it's already been logged as nicked we MIGHT be able to nab the thieving ratbags as we would have a lead from where the vehicle is now.

Trev
              Nice idea....
              http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

i dont mind setting it up as a database or whatever.

lets hope they have kept the roo bars on cos you cant miss them!!!
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Good idea, I dont mind sharing my numbers, as long as mine aint knicked, other wise i will be gutted???
                  What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Apparently acording to the police there is a chassis number on the front drivers side chassis leg? which is easy to cut out and replace?
                    the vin plate at the back of the engine bay is also easy to replace
                    and the engine numbers are almost impossible to check on an import?
                    so If you believe all that then its advisable to have a good security system fitted asap as mine had an imobiliser (one of those little round magnetic things you had to stick in the hole) and it didnt stop them

Comment

Thats it, if they wont it bad enough they will get it. A mate of mine had an R1 motorbike, it was locked to another then to a steel table bolted to the floor in his alarmed garage. He was asleep up stairs and they still got it? As long as my insurence company hurry up and sort out my alarm problem then i will feel alot better. I have taken pics of the system in my car and sent them a letter from my company, i am on my third?
                      What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo
                        Thats it, if they wont it bad enough they will get it. A mate of mine had an R1 motorbike, it was locked to another then to a steel table bolted to the floor in his alarmed garage. He was asleep up stairs and they still got it? As long as my insurence company hurry up and sort out my alarm problem then i will feel alot better. I have taken pics of the system in my car and sent them a letter from my company, i am on my third?
                        Which alarm is this, then? I ask because my alarm has been back to the installers twice for the same thing, and has started to replicate the problem yet again.
                        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Mate, really sorry you had your truck nicked. I hope to god it never happens to me, I'd be devistated.

I hope everything gets sorted for you soon.

Comment

sorry to hear your trucks been nicked , hope you get it back
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

pound will get you 2 that its used as a ram raider.. damm i had your truck as my wallpaper all week!!! hope you get good news is certainly unique with that pedestrian bar
                              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                              X