No announcement yet.

stolen surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear of yer Loss Bud & I'm all for a register........

There's Always a Payback.... Let's hope they don't see this Comin
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

My system is a toad ai606. I have even stripped the dash down to find the brain while taken photo's, also i am a qualified and time served mechanic in mechanical and electronic systems, yet they overide my authority??? I am getting a local toad dealer do me an inspection for £25 with cert. I will also be sending Direct line a bill as they have abused my trust and competence as a vehicle mechanic who runs his own buisness!!!!!
      What comes around goes around!!

Comment

only prob with a register on here is that it hands scumbags too much information. Lets say a scumbag car thief nicks a silver 3rg gen, he has access to my vin details on here so all he does is make/buy a vin plate with my details on it and he knows its a silver 3rd gen so he is half way there, does not even need a respray......as far as the DVLA are concerned the number plate on my truk means sod all after 4 months on the vehicle "confirmed today when I RENEWED MY INSURANCE" So it would be perfectly poss for a scumbag to "invent" a replica from my details with a very good chance of getting away with it.

Needs a lot of thought
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

well if i can do a database it would be private and encrypted. I would only provide info to forum members whose vehicle it is - it wouldnt be a public databse.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Is it time to get up yet?

Sorry about that. I had my glasses on too!

I have been keeping an eye open on my travels. I have a week off now so I will keep them peeled.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
            X