broadband upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think Ntl is bad for customer service.....Bulldog is worse

I now have not had a phone line for a week and a half but i still have internet and it comes down the same cable....

You try getting an intelligent response out of Bulldog. I have given them the only reference number i have they cant find me on their system they also cannot reverse serch by address or phone number but they can allways find me when it comes to taking money out of the bank on standing order.

As a result i am now looking for a new provider that actually has a system that works.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      hehehe!!... no thanks!.... had cable a few years back and they were awful!!.... still get bills for £3, then a refund, then a red letter, then a refund!...

had police call at 5am one morning cos someone had dialled 999 from our address... the cable was cut at the pavement when i had a new driveway laid 6 months before!!

the worst customer service i've ever known!... apart form carphone warehouse!!
      There is a website www.ntlhell.co.uk but speak as I find, although their call centre is worse than useless we have only had to call them once in 3 years.......am I tempting fate!! As far as billing goes, it took 6 m,onths to get it right, the trick is don't set up the DD until it is right, that way you are always in control.
      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
      X